Sign in to follow this  
BarclayA

Away Season Ticket

Been searching around and i can''t find details on how you go about getting one.Does anyone know or have any idea?Btw im expecting to get abuse now for being a loyal supporter so dont hold back [:)]

Cool thanks. Does it cost anything or do you just pay as and if you want the tickets?I would just pop in tomorrow but its journey that isnt really needed so i dont want to go to Norwich just to get the Form. Ill phone up and see if they would send it to me.Thanks for your help guys!

I haven''t had an away season ticket for a couple of seasons but it used to be a £20 admin fee.

Your card is automatically debbited for all away games (including cup games) and you had the right to cancel a certain number of games before invalidating your away season ticket.

I hope you are going to see the different stadia rather than for the football ;) Im afraid I cant see our away form improving!

[quote user="Largey"]

I hope you are going to see the different stadia rather than for the football ;) Im afraid I cant see our away form improving!

[/quote]

Like here for instance...

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2ez0njl.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Cody McDonald"]Been searching around and i can''t find details on how you go about getting one.

Does anyone know or have any idea?

Btw im expecting to get abuse now for being a loyal supporter so dont hold back [:)]
[/quote]

When I had one when we had our recent Premiership season there were over 1000 holders but I heard that it was down to about 30 last season.

Perhaps there aren''t any details as they''re not expecting anyone is mad enough to want to buy one next year ? ( lol )

There were 1,000 in the Premiership as it was capped as that, and there was over 30 last season, there was around 80ish

Iv just sent my Away Season Ticket form off for next season. Cant be bothered to keep buying tickets one by one. Its a £20 admin fee, and tickets are auto sent to you with your account debited each time you get sent tickets. You can cancel up to 5 times before you default from the scheme, either by letting them know in advance, or by taking tickets back.

The above poster is correct.

If you are not planning on going to all/most games, dont bother as it is a waste of £20.  You would be better just to register 10 stubs from the last year, which gets you into priority 2.