Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Tribute to Mr Neil Doncaster

[quote user="olej"]I think it was time for him to go, but lets not forget what him and mumby have done for the club. They both knew when to quit and lets hope Bryan does the same. I have already sent my thanks to Neil.[/quote]

I hope this is tongue-in-cheek!

I would imagine Doncaster being quite useful during the ITV digital fiasco.  He wasnt a great Chef Exec but he was a decent bloke, always took the trouble to speak to people.

How much of his £180K a year salary is he going off in the sunset with.  As a lawyer I guess most of it.  So who runs the ship now and how many beans are they gonna survive on?

i hear of non ....... the silence ....   ...

thanks for nothing , and talking complete dribble !!  i wont miss you mr doncaster , you have the brain of a small welk.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I applaud Doomcaster for his following achievements: [/quote]

I don''t think he earnt that big blank space in honesty Wiz...

"Dear Mr Marcus Evans, I am sending you my CV in the hope that you will be vaguely interested in what I have achieved in my previous role as "Chief Executive" of Norwich City Football Club.

Not much, but anyway:

*My favourite colour is Blue.

*My favourite county is Suffolk.

*My favourite ale is Greene King IPA.

*My favourite people are those in the arms dealing business.

*My favourite manager is Roy Keane.

*My favourite Radio DJ is Rob Chandler (who is also your stadium announcer on match-days).

*My favourite animal is the big horsey called the Suffolk Punch.

*My favourite singer is Neil Diamond (He''s done some gigs at your delightful stadium).

*My favourite town (that should really be a City) is Ipswich.

*My favourite job was assisting in two relegation''s of those that you so abhor.

I hope you find my CV most descriptive and informative, and eagerly await a reply from ITFC - for any post that you deem compatible with my skills and experience.

Yours sycophantically, ND....xxx

T*at with a flat top, He''s just a t*at with a flat top....

Good riddance, I still reliving the argument I has with him on the phone.  I said that Norwich SHOULDNT be in the bottom 4 of the Championship, he replied "why, what makes us so special.."  Just sums up the arrogance of the fool.  

Can you imagine life in the Neil Doncaster household - Him and his girlfriend .....

Girlfriend "Yawm,i think i''m going to go to bed Neil, you coming up now as well??" - Neil D "That is a good question, and when i have something to announce, i will announce it" Girlfriend "As your so good at relegating teams, maybe you would like to go down on me tonight" Neil D "Thats a very good offer, one that i will think long and hard about, but either way i would like to add a clause into the possibility of that happening"

While this wanker can walk away from NCFC and join another club (ha bloody ha)..... we''re stuck with what he''s left behind.

Two down... two more pariah left to go.

[quote user="Gunn for Chief Exec"]I cant see why people are being personally abusive towards him. He always had time for the fans and Im sure he did his best and had the best interests of the club in mind. Cut the guy some slack.[/quote]pity he couldn''t take it from his mind and actually do it.

I''m with Gunn for... Most of the replies to this thread are a disgrace. Most of you don''t have the first idea what his job involved or how hard he worked for the club. The sh*t we find ourselves in today does not have a lot to do with him. He has ensured that all the managers we''ve had in the last few years have had financial backing in the transfer market and have been supported with their signings. It wasn''t his fault most of the signings never worked out, nor is he completely at fault for the managerial appointments. We don''t know how big or small a part he played in those appointments.

Most of you need to grow up.

[quote user="a1canary"]I''m with Gunn for... Most of the replies to this thread are a disgrace. Most of you don''t have the first idea what his job involved or how hard he worked for the club. The sh*t we find ourselves in today does not have a lot to do with him. He has ensured that all the managers we''ve had in the last few years have had financial backing in the transfer market and have been supported with their signings. It wasn''t his fault most of the signings never worked out, nor is he completely at fault for the managerial appointments. We don''t know how big or small a part he played in those appointments. Most of you need to grow up.[/quote]

He''s a bleedin'' lounge lizard. NCFC''s corporate equivalent of a bar hostess.

Sycophantic bilge.

[quote user="a1canary"]I''m with Gunn for... Most of the replies to this thread are a disgrace. Most of you don''t have the first idea what his job involved or how hard he worked for the club. The sh*t we find ourselves in today does not have a lot to do with him. He has ensured that all the managers we''ve had in the last few years have had financial backing in the transfer market and have been supported with their signings. It wasn''t his fault most of the signings never worked out, nor is he completely at fault for the managerial appointments. We don''t know how big or small a part he played in those appointments.

Most of you need to grow up.[/quote]It''s called accountability ''The Man at the top'' ultimately takes the rap.

[quote user="a1canary"]I''m with Gunn for... Most of the replies to this thread are a disgrace. Most of you don''t have the first idea what his job involved or how hard he worked for the club. The sh*t we find ourselves in today does not have a lot to do with him. He has ensured that all the managers we''ve had in the last few years have had financial backing in the transfer market and have been supported with their signings. It wasn''t his fault most of the signings never worked out, nor is he completely at fault for the managerial appointments. We don''t know how big or small a part he played in those appointments. Most of you need to grow up.[/quote]

And who appointed those managers who failed??????

The board appointed those managers, not him alone. We don''t know how big a part he played in those appointments. The ''yellow and green blood'' criteria wasn''t his for a start. Where am i saying he shouldn''t have walked?

All i''m saying is that people should treat other people, including one who has worked hard for our club, with some respect.