Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

When do we become a League 1 club...?

Yeah, I know we''re down, can''t change that, but when will it REALLY hit home with you?

When the fixtures are announced?

When you go on Sky Sports or BBC websites and see us under the League 1 heading?

or

Will it be when the draw for the St Johnstone paint trophy and FA Cup first round is made?

I felt it for real after Reading. My head''s been straight for a while on the subject. I think that if we have a crappy start to next season and I''m sat at Carra with a crowd of around 16k it will take another level. But reality - as much as it sucks - has truly hit home to be honest.

funnily enough, i said the same thing to a pal at work [sunderland supporter. hes suffering as well!] The opinion we came to is either when the fixtures are announced [any ieas when?]or when the first game kicks off.

For me personally, i reckon it''ll be once the fixtures are announced, and it''ll be worse when we got on Sky Sports News or the BBC site and see "Norwich City" in the league 1 table. I''m trying not to focus on it too much atm [:P]

Officially the season doesn''t "end" until June 30th. But June 17th when the fixtures come out will probably be when it hits home for most.

[quote user="DENKO"]

Yeah, I know we''re down, can''t change that, but when will it REALLY hit home with you?

When you go on Sky Sports or BBC websites and see us under the League 1 heading?

or

Will it be when the draw for the St Johnstone paint trophy and FA Cup first round is made?

[/quote]

When we disappear from the BBC text "Championship" section.....

[quote user="Cluck Gonecaster"][quote user="DENKO"]

or

[/quote]

When we disappear from the BBC text "Championship" section.....

[/quote]

OMG! Never looked before but do the BBC do live text for L1?

When the highlights package on the BBC will be solely goals and we have to watch all the other championship matches first - but i think next year all highlights for all football league games will be available on the BBC website