Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Come back 'TRUSTME' all is forgiven

[quote user="trustme"]No problem.  Apology accepted. [/quote]

Will you be here for the long run, could really do with you here over the next few months [;)]

So then trustme, you''re not a certain Mr Huckerby are you??[;)]

So have we got new owners and who is going to be manager and sorry from me too as I didn''t believe you.

Yeahh, apologies Trustme.

So, wanna spill the beans on anything else thats going on??

[quote user="cityangel"]

So have we got new owners and who is going to be manager and sorry from me too as I didn''t believe you.

[/quote]LOL!Asking a bit much aren''t you? Geez, I doubt those decisions have even been made!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

So then trustme, you''re not a certain Mr Huckerby are you??[;)]

[/quote]

I take it that as you haven''t ruled it out, this means that you could be Mr Huckerby then???

Trustme for CEO

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

She slated me over the Ian Crook for manager thing too. She should learn before she shouts people down, She doesnt have a clue who we are, or where we work

I didn''t want to say it but it seems that there are others like me out there. I too, have been a victim of Cityangel''s abuse.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I didn''t want to say it but it seems that there are others like me out there. I too, have been a victim of Cityangel''s abuse.
[/quote]

My Bump,

Thats a bit harsh I''m far too nice to abuse anyone ask anyone who''s met me on here Smile [:)], when did I upset you?

I think there were loads of people who didn''t believe''''trust me'''' this morning but thats not abuse. I have said sorry as have most of the others.

Pissed as a mattress, you posted the following and if thats true that Crooky has already been given the job them I''ll apologise to you too.

04/05/2009, 8:26 AM - Pi$$ed as a Mattress

I have news that most of you will have guessed already but I can all but confirm it.

Ian Crook WILL be the next manager of Norwich City FC. This was agreed when he came back from Austrailia and is in his contract.

I am sure I will get slated and questioned but I can tell you that this information comes from an extremely good source who has inside knowledge of the club.

P.S. So when are they going to announce that Crook is our new manager ''''pissed as a mattress''''

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I didn''t want to say it but it seems that there are others like me out there. I too, have been a victim of Cityangel''s abuse.[/quote]cityangel is one of the nicest people on here that i have dealt with so lay off her. havent we got enough stuff going on at our club to use our energy up on, and other people to abuse, rather than attacking fellow fans. thought people would be happy with todays news and be concentrating on more important matters[:@]

Thankyou Matt thats appreciated, it seems if you don''t believe some of the rumours on here now you''re guilty of abusing people.

This was the reply I made to pissed as a mattress, where''s the abuse??

Pissed as a Mattress wrote:

I have news that most of you will have guessed already but I can all but confirm it.

Ian Crook WILL be the next manager of Norwich City FC. This was agreed when he came back from Austrailia and is in his contract.

I am sure I will get slated and questioned but I can tell you that this information comes from an extremely good source who has inside knowledge of the club.

CA wrote - Guess your extremely good source let you down once again!!

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]cityangel is one of the nicest people on here that i have dealt with so lay off her. havent we got enough stuff going on at our club to use our energy up on, and other people to abuse, rather than attacking fellow fans. thought people would be happy with todays news and be concentrating on more important matters[:@][/quote]I take it you don''t read this board much then mate? [:D]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="matt crowhurst"]
cityangel is one of the nicest people on here that i have dealt with so lay off her. havent we got enough stuff going on at our club to use our energy up on, and other people to abuse, rather than attacking fellow fans. thought people would be happy with todays news and be concentrating on more important matters[:@]
[/quote]

I take it you don''t read this board much then mate? [:D]
[/quote]

Whats this a have a go at cityangel night??

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="matt crowhurst"]cityangel is one of the nicest people on here that i have dealt with so lay off her. havent we got enough stuff going on at our club to use our energy up on, and other people to abuse, rather than attacking fellow fans. thought people would be happy with todays news and be concentrating on more important matters[:@][/quote]I take it you don''t read this board much then mate? [:D][/quote]read it every day mate and all CA does is question peoples ''inside info'', which any true supporter would do given the amount of crap that appears on here every day and if she is wrong she has the decency to apologise to that person and she gets accused of abusing people. if you want to see abuse read smudgers or first wiz posts or some others, now thats what i call abuse

Chillax ladies.

Trustme either has a good source (which we would like to know who or how, but it is unlikely Trustme will say, could they give a reason as to why?), or he has a good guess.

Doesnt mean he knows tomorrows lottery numbers.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="matt crowhurst"]
cityangel is one of the nicest people on here that i have dealt with so lay off her. havent we got enough stuff going on at our club to use our energy up on, and other people to abuse, rather than attacking fellow fans. thought people would be happy with todays news and be concentrating on more important matters[:@]
[/quote]

I take it you don''t read this board much then mate? [:D]
[/quote]

Whats this a have a go at cityangel night??

[/quote]

CA is one of the nicest people you could wish to meet.

The idea of her being abusive to other fans is ridiculous, however, she wont suffer fools gladly, and if there are questions to be asked she will ask them. Which is different to being abusive. She is a huge fan who wants the best for our club, nothing more nothing less.

Advice for CA[;)] I read Trustme''s post yesterday but unlike many others held back from responding because at the moment anything is possible. However if you see rumours posted by CT or Ncfclad feel free to jump all over them..lol[;)]

Had Doncaster and Munby not gone yesterday I''d have been on his thread this morning quicker than I can blink.[:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Advice for CA[;)] I read Trustme''s post yesterday but unlike many others held back from responding because at the moment anything is possible. However if you see rumours posted by CT or Ncfclad feel free to jump all over them..lol[;)]

Had Doncaster and Munby not gone yesterday I''d have been on his thread this morning quicker than I can blink.[:D]

[/quote]

I will take that on board [:)]

Don''t take any notice of them, CA, just PM me a snapshot of your boobies and I''ll defend your corner to the hilt.

[quote user="shyster"]Don''t take any notice of them, CA, just PM me a snapshot of your boobies and I''ll defend your corner to the hilt.[/quote]Me too!

Goodness me, CA, thanks for the PM! [:O]  I didn''t seriously think you''d be so obliging!