Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Did I or did i not say

that as a prelimary result of the board meeting Doncaster and Munby would both be sacked?Looks right my source was right on one score at least... now sit back and enjoy [Y]

Well you were half correct, you said it would be 24 hours time and it was about a week ago.Well done on being half correct

[quote user="CT "][quote user="city till i die"]ct your full off shit[/quote]I bet you anything something about doncaster/munby being sacked happens tomorrow..its all part of the deal my friend

If it doesnt then my source is a complete lier.....[/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/AddPost.aspx?PostID=1672174&Quote=True

You also said.......[quote]CT[quote]And if what I have said does happen tomorrow then

I''ll be quite happy to divulge more info (although obviously not all of

it).....[/quote][/quote]

Fine then [:P]3 people involved in the take over (1 of those in the background)- they know ''doomy''- ''mumbles'' well and are totally dissatisfied with them.And now they''ve gone- the only time scale ive heard is by June time.....

You change your story everytime, everything that you have told us is a guess. So i have been told anyway

[quote user="CT "]that as a prelimary result of the board meeting Doncaster and Munby would both be sacked?Looks right my source was right on one score at least... now sit back and enjoy [Y][/quote]To be honest I think there was probably a 95% chance of this happening anyway, I still don''t believe you know anything CT.

OK, I''m going out on limb here, but I have a dependable source that tells me the sun will rise tomorrow, but you have every right to slag me off if it doesn''t.

[quote user="Beauseant"]OK, I''m going out on limb here, but I have a dependable source that tells me the sun will rise tomorrow, but you have every right to slag me off if it doesn''t.[/quote]

As you havn''t been precise with the time I will ignore this rubbish. You''ll be telling us it will set next. Name your sources or shut up.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"][quote user="Beauseant"]OK, I''m going out on limb here, but I have a dependable source that tells me the sun will rise tomorrow, but you have every right to slag me off if it doesn''t.[/quote] As you havn''t been precise with the time I will ignore this rubbish. You''ll be telling us it will set next. Name your sources or shut up.[/quote]

[:D][:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]OK, I''m going out on limb here, but I have a dependable source that tells me the sun will rise tomorrow, but you have every right to slag me off if it doesn''t.[/quote]

Whatever you say about my revelation- it has been true- has it not?

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]So has Beau''s. Therefore he deserves a thread to himself named ''Did i, or did i not say''. [:D]

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

For Gods sake someone tell him he''s right regardless of whether he is or isn''t and he can go on a self-congratulatory lap of honour round the P.E. hall and it''ll be over and done with...

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

For Gods sake someone tell him he''s right regardless of whether he is or isn''t and he can go on a self-congratulatory lap of honour round the P.E. hall and it''ll be over and done with...

[/quote]

No, no, no - if you give bones to the trolls they always come back.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re right, I know you''re right. I have my "tired parent" head on today... Give the little sod a custard cream even if he doesn''t deserve it as long as it shuts him up...

No you''re right, we must overcome, we''re the adults after all...

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re right, I know you''re right. I have my "tired parent" head on today... Give the little sod a custard cream even if he doesn''t deserve it as long as it shuts him up...

[/quote]

A custard cream? You lucky so''n''so, I thought the going rate was a new game for the Xbox or PS3...

Why do people have to slate posters even when they get the important part of their rumour post correct? FFS people, if people have genuine rumours I for one want to hear them so just accept the posts as rumours and wait to see if it comes true.

CT you are wasps nipples to forecasting.

Nostradamus would bow to you undoubted wisdom and knowledge.

Your sources are excedingly good and the sun truly shines from your nether regions.

GOOD LAD.

NOW SHUT UP please.[:D]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A custard cream? You lucky so''n''so, I thought the going rate was a new game for the Xbox or PS3...

[/quote]

Ahh, but my bank balance is old school!