Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Bryan Gunn doing a Q & A

"Hello ..is that Bryan? please can you tell me when you will give up this silly idea of wanting to manage a football club?"

We can expect an announcement apponting the same team by the end of today then - that is blatant PR for a new managerial appointment. 

This will give everybody the opportunity to ask him things direct, rather than the constant bitching and speculation about him that goes on. 

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]More begging for the job by the man that is becoming the biggest embarrassment at the club .
[/quote]

From legend to joke!

[img]http://blognonymo.us/images/fester-pope.jpg[/img]

This could be the board''s way of testing the water as to whether to appoint him full time.  If he gets enough stick they might not give him the job!

[quote user="rjwc22"]This could be the board''s way of testing the water as to whether to appoint him full time.  If he gets enough stick they might not give him the job![/quote]

Radio arse lick will vet callers questions.

What time does the fun start please?

OMG you can hear it now Heavy Norfolk accents praising Gunn and the board for the choice of manager,GOO ON GUNNY!!!

BOLL****!!!!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]He is no legend Wiz , only one thing bothering Gunn and thats a flashy job with a big wage , he couldnt give a shit about the club .
[/quote]

dont be so stupid, he may not be Mourinho tactically but his passion for the club should never be doubted. I wish people would stop jumping on the Gunn band wagon and realise he isnt the problem, if it wasnt for the board his application for the position wouldn''t have been accepted!!!

After NCISA cancelled the forum last week, the Club were left exposed to the fans displeasure.  Tomorrow''s phone in will test the water on Gunn and other reactions to the club before an announcement last thing tomorrow night (to catch Thursday''s EDP) that Roger Munby has decided to stand down as Chairman and that a local businessman has been approached about taking the Chairman role on.

An attempt to take the wind out of the fans'' sails.

So will they succeed or will you all still turn up at St Andrews'' Hall and demand real change?

Maybe someone should email the national press and say the fans don''t want gunn and are making their feelings known to the club, this would hopefully get written in the press and ramp up the pressure to get someone else.

Papers like the Sun and Mirror always have snippets like "Football Radar" columns which focus on the other leagues.

They''d probably want to speak to the club as well.

[quote user="No Quarter"]

This will give everybody the opportunity to ask him things direct, rather than the constant bitching and speculation about him that goes on. 

[/quote]lol...if you have anything to HARD to answer  i.e manager/board/transfers...you will not get put on....simples

I agree - get off Gunny''s back! He is not the problem! The problems started long before he was appointed. IMHO I just think it makes more sense to "steady the ship" so to speak and maintain continuity. I say give Gunn and Co a go.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="rjwc22"]This could be the board''s way of testing the water as to whether to appoint him full time.  If he gets enough stick they might not give him the job![/quote]

Radio arse lick will vet callers questions.

[/quote]bang...nail...head

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

What time does the fun start please?

OMG you can hear it now Heavy Norfolk accents praising Gunn and the board for the choice of manager,GOO ON GUNNY!!!

BOLL****!!!!

[/quote]again...bang...nail...head

[quote user="canaryken"]I agree - get off Gunny''s back! He is not the problem! The problems started long before he was appointed. IMHO I just think it makes more sense to "steady the ship" so to speak and maintain continuity. I say give Gunn and Co a go.
[/quote]Gunny is that you????? or is it you Neil????? or Delia?????????...come on do tell

Gunn is maybe not the problem..but equally he is not the answer either.

I would much prefer to remember him for his sterling performances in goal when the football side was at it''s peak!.. rather than the fallguy for the muppets running the club now.

We need someone who already knows how to manage and has proved as such!

If Gunn wants the job he gets the stick any other manager would get , imagine the flak Roeder would be getting now if it had been him instead of  the leg end Gunn that had taken us down .Time for Gunn to get everything he deserves and a bit more besides for not doing the decent thing.

[quote user="canaryken"]I agree - get off Gunny''s back! He is not the problem! The problems started long before he was appointed. IMHO I just think it makes more sense to "steady the ship" so to speak and maintain continuity. I say give Gunn and Co a go.
[/quote]

A bit difficult to steady the ship when it''s sinking....

I think we should flood the radio norfolk lines tomorrow, 01603 617321 ( think thats the number)