Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Paul Ince @ Carrow Road

Just been told by my friend who works at the club that Paul Ince was at the ground today.  He walked past my mate who identified him, even though my mate says he was obviously trying to hide his identity as he had a flap cap on, shades and a jacket with the collar up.

But she reckons that it was certainly him.........if (IF) this is true, what would your thoughts be on Ince possibly egtting the job?  I wouldn''t mind him at all, obviously did a very decent job with MK DONS and Shrewsbury wern''t it?  At a lower level.  Didn''t work out at Blackburn, but was a too big a step too soon.  I reckon he would be awesome at League One level with us! 

My friend has no reason to lie, so i believe her when she says it was him....Paul Ince.....Come on down!

[quote user="crabman84"]

Just been told by my friend who works at the club that Paul Ince was at the ground today.  He walked past my mate who identified him, even though my mate says he was obviously trying to hide his identity as he had a flap cap on, shades and a jacket with the collar up.

But she reckons that it was certainly him.........if (IF) this is true, what would your thoughts be on Ince possibly egtting the job?  I wouldn''t mind him at all, obviously did a very decent job with MK DONS and Shrewsbury wern''t it?  At a lower level.  Didn''t work out at Blackburn, but was a too big a step too soon.  I reckon he would be awesome at League One level with us! 

My friend has no reason to lie, so i believe her when she says it was him....Paul Ince.....Come on down!

[/quote]Very funny. Did he also have a newspaper wth eye holes?

No, I''d rather have Gunn stay on than him!He has not had any positives effects as a manager. Did okay at his first club, failed at Blackburn. No, just... no!

Would be OK, although it worries me that Delia is bringing people in. Doesn''t look like she will be going anywhere if that''s the case.

Ince in a flap cap shades and collar up ,would loved to see that lol. I for one would welcome Ince.

No thanks. A talented but niggly player who gives me no confidence he will do it for us in Div 1. I''m sure he''d welcome a contract though, and if it doesn''t work out who cares? (And we can all blame the Board for appointing him.). Worth bearing in mind, when it comes to selecting a manager - there is no magic bullet. But plenty of expensive ones.

You all seem to be rather split on Ince?  Ok then, if you could realistically pick a manager for Norwich at this moment in time, who would you have at the club?  I know i said i wouldn''t mind Ince, but i also liek the thought of Robins too.

I can''t believe there is not a resounding yes for Paul Ince on this board. Would be a great great choice and my number one choice! I really hope that you''re right!

[quote user="Cobain18"]I can''t believe there is not a resounding yes for Paul Ince on this board. Would be a great great choice and my number one choice! I really hope that you''re right![/quote]

Yeah me too, I think he would have learnt a lesson at Blackburn and would be hungry for it.

[quote user="crabman84"]You all seem to be rather split on Ince?  Ok then, if you could realistically pick a manager for Norwich at this moment in time, who would you have at the club?  I know i said i wouldn''t mind Ince, but i also liek the thought of Robins too.[/quote]Ince I am 50/50 about.Would welcome Boothroyd, Rboins and maybe the Norweigen guy who has a name I cant spell.As long as its not someone like Robson or Adams I will be happy.

[quote user="timncfc"]

[quote user="Cobain18"]I can''t believe there is not a resounding yes for Paul Ince on this board. Would be a great great choice and my number one choice! I really hope that you''re right![/quote]

Yeah me too, I think he would have learnt a lesson at Blackburn and would be hungry for it.

[/quote]

Although for the record, I e-mailed Neil Doncaster yesterday and when I suggested Paul Ince (one of many suggestions), he suggested that Ince would want a Premier/championship club. Don''t mean to put a dampner on things

he''s the most level headed bloke i know he''s got a chip on both shoulders what a wanka install him and i''ll get an away season ticket at poorman rd and cancel mine at carrow road

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]we need paul ince like a hole up the arse  because thats what he is[/quote]That''s a misleading statement - surely we all need a hole in our arse but we clearly don''t need Ince

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]we need paul ince like a hole up the arse  because thats what he is[/quote]

ahem, we all need holes up our arses - would be very uncomfortable otherwise

could just call paul ince an a***hole

[quote user="crabman84"]Just been told by my friend who works at the club that Paul Ince was at the ground today.  He walked past my mate who identified him, even though my mate says he was obviously trying to hide his identity as he had a flap cap on, shades and a jacket with the collar up.

[/quote]The OP seems to have friends everywhere!

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1415219/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="bleach"]

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]we need paul ince like a hole up the arse  because thats what he is[/quote]

ahem, we all need holes up our arses - would be very uncomfortable otherwise

could just call paul ince an a***hole

[/quote]That''s what I just said but I''m starting to see the bigger picture now - perhaps Paul Ince doesn''t have a hole in his arse - which would explain his miserable, constipated countenance

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="crabman84"]Just been told by my friend who works at the club that Paul Ince was at the ground today.  He walked past my mate who identified him, even though my mate says he was obviously trying to hide his identity as he had a flap cap on, shades and a jacket with the collar up.

[/quote]The OP seems to have friends everywhere!

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1415219/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

Good work Lapps! Another wind-up bites the dust!

[quote user="crabman84"]

[/quote]My mate from Spain, who is mates with someone in Poland who is best friends with a Wallaby from The Oz reckons you''re a liar.

I think I realised it was a wind up when it said "he was obviously trying to hide his identity as he had a flap cap on, shades and a jacket with the collar up."Please.. at least make it believable

[quote user="crabman84"]

[/quote]Nah

I don''t know about you.... but I find mine quite useful actually.......

[quote user="Cluck Gonecaster"]

[/quote]DELIA SMITH''S GREEN AND YELLOW BRA WEARING NANCY BOY LONDON TYPE KNOWALL ARMY! [:D]

I couldn''t stand Ince as a player, and never would''ve accepted him as manager....

....until the disaster at Charlton.

If Gunny can''t get things right and get the players up for three games of the magnitude of Ipswich, Reading and Charlton then i''ll take anyone over him. He''s clearly not a manager.

However i won''t be resorting to the personal insults towards a club legend, like some idiots.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck Gonecaster"]

[/quote]DELIA SMITH''S GREEN AND YELLOW BRA WEARING NANCY BOY LONDON TYPE KNOWALL ARMY! [:D]
[/quote]

Music to my ears Lappy........

We could almost be twins couldn''t we?...   [:)]

[quote user="Cluck Gonecaster"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck Gonecaster"]

[/quote]

Music to my ears Lappy........

We could almost be twins couldn''t we?...   [:)]

[/quote]Aaaaawwww! I always wanted a sister![}]