Sign in to follow this  
canarytom

Mark Robins being interviewed?

[quote user="canarytom"]One of my mates has just emailed me to tell me that we are going to interview Mark Robins[/quote]http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED08%20May%202009%2011%3A47%3A35%3A203Robins dismisses link with Norwich job

Former Norwich City striker Mark Robins has dismissed speculation linking him with the manager''s job at Carrow Road.The

39-year-old Rotherham boss told the Rotherham Advertiser: “The last

time I looked Norwich had a manager and it''s unfair to talk about such

things while there''s a man in the post. If you are doing well and you

get good results then people do take notice and that''s OK because the

consequence of not doing well is that you are out of a job. “I''ve

not thought about Norwich at all. I''m concentrating on the job in hand

because we have a big season ahead of us. My focus, at the moment, is

to get players in to make us better.”

The thing with that, AJ, is he never did dismiss it. He merely informed us it hadn''t crossed his mind. I''m sure if the club put in an offical approach to Rotherham about his services the interview would have been of a different outcome.

[quote user="canarytom"]One of my mates has just emailed me to tell me that we are going to interview Mark Robins[/quote]

That mate was me, and although no interview has been confirmed, I know the club are keen to speak to him.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="canarytom"]One of my mates has just emailed me to tell me that we are going to interview Mark Robins[/quote]

That mate was me, and although no interview has been confirmed, I know the club are keen to speak to him.

[/quote]You''re no match for Batista.

[quote user="Mushroom"]Okay then Undertaker, earn an apology from me and tell us your source.[/quote]

One of the directors, but not on the board. Can''t remember what they call themselves, associates or executives or something.

You will also notice I didn''t start this thread - I''m not here to gloat or earn praise. I simply told a friend (in confidence I may add!) what I''d heard and he decided to come on here. As said, as far as i know no interview has been arranged.

I heard they were interviewing an unknown guy called Robin Mark, maybe there has been some kind of communication mix up from you so called reliable source.Undertaker is Cottaging Canary- FACT

Matty, the Millers Press Officer, says there has not been any approach from any club including Norwich for permission to speak to the Manager who has two years to run on his contract.

As he has two years to run on his contract you will need their permission.

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="canarytom"]

What went wrong undertaker?

[/quote]

No idea mate, I was told what I was told by an associate director of the club - obviously he did not get his way!

[/quote]

Who''s our associate director then?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="canarytom"]

What went wrong undertaker?

[/quote]

No idea mate, I was told what I was told by an associate director of the club - obviously he did not get his way!

[/quote]

Who''s our associate director then?

[/quote]

Nigel Bertram and Alan Bowkett were the 2 who recently did the EDP letter, haven''t got a clue how many more there are CA but there''s a few.