Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Munby & Doncaster have stepped down

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="First Wizard"]Mark my words, administration cometh.[/quote]

Really wouldn''t surprise me one bit now Wiz, they''re obviously jumping ship for a reason.
[/quote]

The club''s statement made a point of mentioning Doomcaster''s "pivotal" role in obtaining the £15m securitisation loan.  The loan is secured against the club''s income, so relegation is bound to have a major and possibly fatal impact.  Unless new investment is offered and accepted, you could be right about administration. 

[quote user="singing canary"]

im happy if she just moved into the catering depatment full time .

washing up !!

[/quote]

Delia''s already washed up.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Gunn for Chief Exec"]Its all well and good but who do we email our frustrations to now. Anyone got Delia or the michaels addresses?[/quote]

We could always post them on her cookery site again???

[/quote]

I thought you were against that sort of thing Smudge?

[/quote]

You missed the irony in my post Nutty... [:|]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Gunn for Chief Exec"]Its all well and good but who do we email our frustrations to now. Anyone got Delia or the michaels addresses?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But was the irony there when her cookery site was invaded with posts? Or did it come later through subsequent events[:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But was the irony there when her cookery site was invaded with posts? Or did it come later through subsequent events[:|]

[/quote]

Camuldung enjoyed it, and it made a Sunday Tabloid....

It''s the right thing that they''ve gone.

I had little time for Neil Doncaster as a person but I think he worked hard for the Club but with one hand tied behind his back ( step forward Delia ). Roger Munby seemed a much more human character but, again, was overshadowed by the majority shareholder(s).

Having overseen two relegations in four years they had to carry the can. 

Out of Office AutoReply: ‏

Neil Doncaster (NeilD@ncfc-canaries.co.uk)

Sent: 12 May 2009 23:06:35
To:

Out of Office AutoReply: Good Luck

I am no longer at Carrow Road. Please contact me on

my mobile or talk to Jo Duncan on 01603 218 707 or Kevan Platt on 01603

218701.  Jo Duncan has new contact details for me if required.  She can

be reached at jo@ncfc-canaries.co.uk

Didnt take him long to clear his desk....

[quote user="Barclayman"]

Sent:12 May 2009 23:06:35
To:

I am no longer at Carrow Road as you well know because you read it on the Pinkun. I was waiting for the first idiot to bother emailing me, congratulations Barclayman. Please contact me on my mobile or talk to Jo Duncan on 01603 218 707 or  Kevan Platt on 01603 218701.  Jo Duncan has new contact details for me if required.  She can be reached at jo@ncfc-canaries.co.uk

[/quote]

Quite...

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Camuldung enjoyed it, and it made a Sunday Tabloid....

[/quote]

Absolutely we did.  I also thought they saw you off rather well.  You started off quite well but were ****** when they got their attack together.

Remind you of anything?[:P]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."].............but I think he worked hard for the Club but with one hand tied behind his back ( step forward Delia ). [/quote]expand that........

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

I''m currently hundreds of miles from Norwich at this moment so could someone please clarify that Neil Doncaster has no longer ANY role with the club, not just being an ex director of NCFC Plc.

Thanks

[/quote]

Resigned and gone Both of them

[quote user="|BA"][quote user="......and Smith must score."].............but I think he worked hard for the Club but with one hand tied behind his back ( step forward Delia )expand that........[/quote].............but     I     think     he     worked     hard     for    

the     Club     but     with     one     hand     tied     behind     

his     back     (     step     forward     Delia     ).

anyone who thinks the departue of Chairman Mumbles and Doomy is goin to change anything is seriously, seriously deluded.

Smith and Jones will stick to the "tried and tested" and appoint people they know.. "Yes men" who will jump when they say and wont try and upset the apple cart...

ALL the board need to go, Foulger, Smith and Jones.. and a whole new load of people need to come in.... theres a staleness in the air at Carrow road and unless we have wholesale change then nothing is going to improve for the btter of the football club.

Had the Turners of been here i fully expect Andrew Turner would of been made chairman and Sharon cheif Exec (keeping with the "tired and tested" like i said).... we are owed the reason why they left from the club now...

jas :)

[quote user="Barclayman"]

To:

I am no longer at Carrow Road. Please contact me on my mobile or talk to Jo Duncan on 01603 218 707 or Kevan Platt on 01603 218701.  Jo Duncan has new contact details for me if required.  She can be reached at jo@ncfc-canaries.co.uk

[/quote]

or find me signing on on Thursday morning at Norwich Job Center!

Neil forgot to add that part!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Barclayman"]

To:

I am no longer at Carrow Road. Please contact me on my mobile or talk to Jo Duncan on 01603 218 707 or Kevan Platt on 01603 218701.  Jo Duncan has new contact details for me if required.  She can be reached at jo@ncfc-canaries.co.uk

[/quote]

[/quote]

He won''t be doing that.  He''s gone with a shedload of money and, at long last, will be able to have that holiday in Sri Lanka he has always promised himself.  Then he''ll walk into another job.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Barclayman"]

To:

[/quote]

[/quote]

He won''t be doing that.  He''s gone with a shedload of money and, at long last, will be able to have that holiday in Sri Lanka he has always promised himself.  Then he''ll walk into another job.

[/quote]

lol . . . Neil, it''s a haven of tranquillity, all this stuff about a civil war is just spin . . .don''t forget your Tamil Tigers tshirt, they''re the local football team you know, they might even give you a job . . . [;)]

[quote]He won''t be doing that.  He''s gone with a shedload of money and, at

long last, will be able to have that holiday in Sri Lanka he has always

promised himself.  Then he''ll walk into another job.[/quote]If I were him, I''d wait until they all stop shooting each other over there - but yes, I don''t think he''ll be short of offers.

I want to know how I can get a highly paid job spending (or wasting) other people''s money. Seems like some Bankers, MPs and Chief Executives get paid loads, fail miserably and walk away with a golden handshake that would keep most of going until retirement.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]I want to know how I can get a highly paid job spending (or wasting) other people''s money. Seems like some Bankers, MPs and Chief Executives get paid loads, fail miserably and walk away with a golden handshake that would keep most of going until retirement.[/quote]It''s not what you know, it''s who you know - always has been, always will be.So the answer to the question is who do you know ?  I don''t know anyone either [;)]

[quote user="Joey Deacan"][quote user="|BA"][quote user="......and Smith must score."].............but I think he worked hard for the Club but with one hand tied behind his back ( step forward Delia )expand that........[/quote].............but     I     think     he     worked     hard     for    

the     Club     but     with     one     hand     tied     behind     

his     back     (     step     forward     Delia     ).[/quote]

Says it all and makes my point nicelyI thank youbaaaa baaaa

Did anyone else notice Munby has only stepped down as Chairman,he is still currently on the board;

''Mr Wynn Jones said the decision was taken by the three remaining directors, but it had been “endorsed” by a fourth director.

Mr Munby currently remains on the board despite standing down as chairman.''

They also said in Tuesday''s statement''The Club''s remaining Directors, joint majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones and Michael Foulger''Looks like a case of bottom covering to me

[quote user="stress makes Gunns vitiligo worse"]They also said in Tuesday''s statement''The Club''s remaining Directors, joint majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones and Michael Foulger''Looks like a case of bottom covering to me [/quote]I''m assuming there is a time limit to get the board back up to the required 5 members. I wonder who will become board members now; Delia''s corgi''s? [:P]