Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Munby & Doncaster have stepped down

Not before time if you ask me.Doncaster has ALOT to answer for in the way he has conducted himself and sold the club down the river behind the scenes.Good riddance!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Now time for a decent lon term manager

[quote user="AA"]

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Now time for a decent lon term manager

[/quote]Blimey, one shock at a time mate! LOL

Zippedy dooh dah, zippedy day... my oh my...  [:D]

hahaha loved their ass licking last paragraph in their joint statement... [+o(]

The monkeys have gone... Lets keep the pressure up... Now for the organ grinders!!!!

[quote user="NorfolkC"]Doncaster has ALOT to answer for in the way he has conducted himself and sold the club down the river behind the scenes.

[/quote]Spill the beans.....

In Doncasters case I would imagine he has walked away with a decent severance package. When you are on £180k a year there is a very good chance you are entitled to at least 6 months notice or in many cases 12 months. The fact they are saying he has stepped down suggests to me there has been a negotiated deal for him to walk.

Munby wasn''t paid anything so doesn''t really matter if sacked or walked. In the current age of employee rights you need a very good reason along the lines of murder or drunk at worbefore you dare sack anyone

[quote user="I am a Banana"]stepped down or sacked?[/quote]there''s a small hint in the title of this thread mate!

I''m sure everyone would agree .... they were both totally useless!!!!!!!!!

Good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="LDC"]I''m sure everyone would agree .... [/quote]No actually

There was a small bit on Look East BES, s just got in and happened to be watching if for the weather, well what do you know! Interesting, and above all interesting timing.

For those who know all about company law and such, how long can the club do business without a CE, Chairman and only three people on the board of directors?

It''s probably Doncaster mate. I agree with you, the club has been in decline they admitted poor decisions themselves, so whoever it is sticking up for them is a pr*ck

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]It''s probably Doncaster mate. I agree with you, the club has been in decline they admitted poor decisions themselves, so whoever it is sticking up for them is a pr*ck[/quote]

Lets all have a party!!!!!!

[quote user="Gunn for Chief Exec"]Its all well and good but who do we email our frustrations to now. Anyone got Delia or the michaels addresses?[/quote]

We could always post them on her cookery site again???