Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

FOR THOSE NOT ABLE TO ATTEND ST ANDREWS HALL.

I have noticed that there are two or three threads on the messageboard concerning the NCISA meeting for all fans of the club at St Andrews Hall on 14th.

Numerous posters who have stated that they cannot attend have expressed views concerning the demise of our club and made references to the board and Bryan Gunn etc.

It is time consuming to take into account all the views that with respect are scattered all over the messageboard.

If you wish for NCISA to embrace your views on 14th the easiest way would be to e-mail them to ncisa@hotmail.co.uk as it would make Kathy''s job of collating them far more simplistic.

I''ll try to take some time to gather my thoughts, as I''ve plenty of them on this whole situation, and get them down on an email.... may turn into an essay, though.... [:S]

Cheers for this Mr. Tilson, I have to say I''ve found a new respect for NCISA over the past few days, good work [Y]

Should be there Mr Tilson, met you and Kathy briefly monday. I was the chubby one with the cap on.[:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Cheers for this Mr. Tilson, I have to say I''ve found a new respect for NCISA over the past few days, good work [Y][/quote]

Me too, but I''m having trouble printing off a membership form, advise please.

Feel free to print this post and fill it in and return it to Clare Williamson with a cheque made payable to NCISA 

A one year membership costs just £2, whilst a three year membership just £5. Lifetime memberships are available at £30

Cheques can be sent to the following address

Clare Williamson,Crown House,Crown Green, Burston, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 5TZ 
E-mail: clare.williamson1@tiscali.co.uk

MEMBERSHIP FORM

First name                  …………………………………………………………………………

Surname                                .…………………………………………………………………………

House Address

…………………………………………………………………………

E-Mail Address

Telephone Number

[quote user="o"]

Feel free to print this post and fill it in and return it to Clare Williamson with a cheque made payable to NCISA 

A one year membership costs just £2, whilst a three year membership just £5. Lifetime memberships are available at £30

Cheques can be sent to the following address

Clare Williamson,Crown House,Crown Green, Burston, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 5TZ 
E-mail: clare.williamson1@tiscali.co.uk

MEMBERSHIP FORM

First name                  …………………………………………………………………………

Surname                                .…………………………………………………………………………

House Address

E-Mail Address

Telephone Number

[/quote]

Many thanks.

Any plans to film the meeting? I would love to see what people have to say, but live in the Midlands so no chance of me attending.

[quote user="SS"]Any plans to film the meeting? I would love to see what people have to say, but live in the Midlands so no chance of me attending.
[/quote]

yeah i cant get there cause am at college but would love to c it on film please?

I appreciate what Gunny has tried to do. He put his reputation and status with the fans on the line when he stepped up to a plate most other managers wouldnt have come within 300 miles of, and normally I would be open to giving managers with little experience a chance. I supported both Worthington and Grant up to a point, both had very little experience when they came to the club. But sadly we find ourselves in exceptional circumstances and its the boards job to put in place an experienced and proven lower league manager who can try to get this club back to the Championship at the earliest opportunity.Sorry Gunny, but we simply dont have the time for you to continue learning the ropes.

It is important that a vote is taken at the meeting to obtain the fans'' view on Gunny as manager (personally I''m against). Another issue is other ways the fans can put pressure on the board i.e. the trout and hubby. I would suggest the following:

1. refusal to give up the rebate for season ticket holders

2. boycott all club merchandising

3. boycott all club catering

and if this doesn''t have the desired effect then the final recourse is to boycott season tickets at the renewal time. The only weopen in our armoury is the financial one and it is the only one they are likely to understand. 

[quote user="Millo"]How much is entry thursday?[/quote]

It has cost NCISA £500 to hire the hall so we shall be asking those attending to contribute to a bucket collection to offset the cost.It is not compulsory but we hope that those who wish to assist will be as generous as they possibly can.Thanks in advance.

As cost of Hall is £500 I think it unlikely that NCISA would be able to film the event.

Maybe TV will have cameras there on the night.

If you live out of area you can pick up local TV news on sky.

Hope this helps

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Millo"]How much is entry thursday?[/quote]

It has cost NCISA £500 to hire the hall so we shall be asking those attending to contribute to a bucket collection to offset the cost.It is not compulsory but we hope that those who wish to assist will be as generous as they possibly can.Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

Goes without saying, not a problem, see you thursday.

After some consideration, I still don''t wish to join NCISA, but, is there anyway I can make a small donation towards hire of hall?

[quote user="First Wizard"]After some consideration, I still don''t wish to join NCISA, but, is there anyway I can make a small donation towards hire of hall?[/quote]I can see it all now!

NCISA Fans Forum sponsored by 1st Wizard!

The things some people do for a little bit of fame! [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]After some consideration, I still don''t wish to join NCISA, but, is there anyway I can make a small donation towards hire of hall?[/quote]

Whats changed your mind Wiz, thought in the last few days you''d decided to join and had asked for a form to complete??

[quote user="SS"]Any plans to film the meeting? I would love to see what people have to say, but live in the Midlands so no chance of me attending.[/quote]You never know, Tilly might win a Bafta[;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]After some consideration, I still don''t wish to join NCISA, but, is there anyway I can make a small donation towards hire of hall?[/quote]

Whats changed your mind Wiz, thought in the last few days you''d decided to join and had asked for a form to complete??

[/quote]

I don''t know for sure Angel, just a sixth sense, and crossing swords with certain officers of that organisation hasn''t helped much, regardless of who said what first.

But, I believe this meeting is important for the fans to express their views, and halls cost money................I''ve hired many myself for a National Society, and I realise the cost imnvolved.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I don''t know for sure Angel, just a sixth sense, and crossing swords with certain officers of that organisation hasn''t helped much, regardless of who said what first.

But, I believe this meeting is important for the fans to express their views, and halls cost money................I''ve hired many myself for a National Society, and I realise the cost imnvolved.

[/quote]

:(

You''re so fickle. Last week you loved me.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

:(

You''re so fickle. Last week you loved me.

[/quote]

Kathy, given that Wizard changes his mind on every other subject in a flash surely you don''t begrudge him having second thoughts where affairs of the heart are concerned. [:D]

Incidentially Yankee, have you got any views or questions you would like addressing at the meeting on Thursday? You have been on this forum a long time and involve yourself in many debates.

Would be interested to see what you think.