Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

some good news for us all

Often the teams who struggle badly are those who get cut adrift at the foot of the table by Christmas. The Good news is that we are not adrift of other teams... yet....

..howeve we soon will be if we do not win. But at present enough other sides are underperforming to give us hope. It is not so much how many points we have missed as the number of points needed to rise above others...

My guess is that there will b a few teams scrapping this year and we may need less points than usual to survive.

so a little optimism but we must win very soon to avoid relegation

Can''t beat a little bit of good news Vicar !

I shall feel a bit uncomfortable if that gap between us and the coveted safe spot, (17th.), widens by more than two points.

At the moment it is two points and Fulham, WBA and Palace are waiting above and looking likely to swap places with us ,if we win(please !), and they lose.

On the religious theme Vicar, a very nice little old lady I know, a regular church goer used to pray for City at every service she attended. She did this not because she knows the slightest about football, but because she likes me and knows of my passion.

Anyway I hadn''t seen her for a while but happened to speak to her the other day and she admitted she hadn''t considered Norwich in her prayers for months thinking everything was OK. When I told of our current plight she apologised and promised to redouble her efforts . More good news ?

Good sermon vicar.. I do like to hear the word spread...

again never thought I would agree with a vicar... praise the Lord... Huckerby  and pass the offering plate