Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Judgement day is nearly here....

Denial, anger, acceptance and so it comes to pass that for quite a few of us we will shrug our shoulders and walk into The Valley, sit and watch whatever fate throws at us, shrug our shoulders once more and leave.   

It’s been coming for a long time, Götterdämmerung of the Yellows.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

I know, it''s a bit like the footballing equivalent of Death Row . . . I''m deciding what to have for my final meal [pi][B]

[/quote]

An analogy I seem to have used pretty much every day for the last few weeks.  The hope of a reprieve, the temporary stay and yet all the while the metronomic tick towards our inevitable fate.

however there is also seems to be the same sense of acceptance that is displayed by many convicts on The Row when the hour arrives.

Full English and a couple of pints for me please

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Denial, anger, acceptance and so it comes to pass that for quite a few of us we will shrug our shoulders and walk into The Valley, sit and watch whatever fate throws at us, shrug our shoulders once more and leave.   

[/quote]

For what it''s worth , I think you lot will escape the drop by the skin of your teeth and survive on goal diff.

I cant see Barnsley getting a poiny at Plymouth and Charlton are obvioulsy going to filed a vastly weakend side thereby giving you yet another lifeline !

However the long term prospects of ncfc are far less certain, and another season of struggle and over use of loanees with little of no finacial back to speak of , will surely end in tears this time next season!

[quote user="RetroBlue"][quote user="Bury Green"]

[/quote]

For what it''s worth , I think you lot will escape the drop by the skin of your teeth and survive on goal diff.

I cant see Barnsley getting a poiny at Plymouth and Charlton are obvioulsy going to filed a vastly weakend side thereby giving you yet another lifeline !

However the long term prospects of ncfc are far less certain, and another season of struggle and over use of loanees with little of no finacial back to speak of , will surely end in tears this time next season!

[/quote]

I won''t be too upset if you''re right about Sunday, RetroBlue, but we''ve been merely papering over the cracks for far too long.

Without investment we''ll continue to struggle.