Sign in to follow this  
Theythinkitsallover

Bryan Gunn from a blue

Here is what i hope happens sunday. I hope you stay up for 2 reasons. Firstly i would miss the derby. You could play Real Madrid but the derby is something else for our little part of the world. Secondly and more importantly i would like to see Gunn have his moment of glory and then decide he feels the need to hand the reins to someone else so he doesn''t fail next season. Gunn has experienced something i hope no one ever has to experience in life and the remarkable way he has come through it and had the drive to raise thousands if not millions for charity shows what a remarkable man he is. The same could also be said about Sir Bobby which i know by previous threads on this site you lot admire too. I hope your boys do it for him.

thanks for the post,if ipswich were in the same position,although i hate them with a passion,i too would miss the derby and would want them to stay up.also thanks for the recognition for gunny

Thank you. Quite a few nice Ipswich fans wishing us luck, goes to show anything can happen!

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]Here is what i hope happens sunday. I hope you stay up for 2 reasons. Firstly i would miss the derby. You could play Real Madrid but the derby is something else for our little part of the world. Secondly and more importantly i would like to see Gunn have his moment of glory and then decide he feels the need to hand the reins to someone else so he doesn''t fail next season. Gunn has experienced something i hope no one ever has to experience in life and the remarkable way he has come through it and had the drive to raise thousands if not millions for charity shows what a remarkable man he is. The same could also be said about Sir Bobby which i know by previous threads on this site you lot admire too. I hope your boys do it for him.[/quote]

Cheers for that. I know many Town fans who are not small minded and have wished us well. If anyone deserves a miracle then it is Gunny.