Sign in to follow this  
methcanary

FOOTBALL FOCUS

I was feeling sort of ok about tomorrow until I just watched the piece about Norwich on Football Focus. Now i''m as nervous as hell and feel sick. How is everybody else feeling?

Im feeling confident but also very nervouse tomorrow. I feel that if we do get relegated then i will not be able to hold the tears back but if we stay up i will be running naked around my village lol.

Come on city !!!

[quote user="lynn canary"]

Im feeling confident but also very nervouse tomorrow. I feel that if we do get relegated then i will not be able to hold the tears back but if we stay up i will be running naked around my village lol.

Come on city !!!

[/quote]

sorry i wont be able to see that, ill in the valley! come on you yellows!

[quote user="CT "]If we stay up then I wont post until the day of our next league match (after charlton)...thats how confident I am![/quote]You say that all the time though about not posting lol

If we are relegated then it will not surprise me but will break my heart and I will have to sit alone in my house for a while and sulk, cry, scream like a baby and stamp around a bit.If we do the near impossible and survive - which in all honesty both my heart and head have no belief or hope in - I will pass out.