Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Football focus (beeb 1)

[quote user="CT "]Lawro ''Norwich are a well run club''Load of all tosh.........[/quote]He actually said "i always thought Norwich were a well run club" implying he now thinks differently......It makes me laugh really when they get the likes of Lee Dixon & Mark Lawrenson to comment on championship football, i mean how much of it do they actually watch?

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="CT "]Lawro ''Norwich are a well run club''

Load of all tosh.........
[/quote]

He actually said "i always thought Norwich were a well run club" possibly he now thinks differently......

It makes me laugh really when they get the likes of Lee Dixon & Mark Lawrenson to comment on championship football, i mean how much of it do they actually watch?
[/quote]

Corrected your post.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="CT "]Lawro ''Norwich are a well run club''Load of all tosh.........[/quote]He actually said "i always thought Norwich were a well run club" possibly he now thinks differently......It makes me laugh really when they get the likes of Lee Dixon & Mark Lawrenson to comment on championship football, i mean how much of it do they actually watch?[/quote]

Corrected your post.

[/quote]Imply - to indicate or suggest without being explicitly stated.Therefore in this instance imply/possibly would both mean the same thing?Corrected your post.