Sign in to follow this  
im not delia

pleeese just one ticket

if by any amazing chance anyone has 1 adult ticket to sel please text me: 07934586034. top dollar payed and can collect if in the city area.

Mushroom was on here there other day, talking about going to the beamback!! as the ticket were application only, i dont very much if he comes up with the goods!

[quote user="Mushroom"]I''ve got a spare ticket mate.[/quote]

You have said several times you couldn''t get a ticket so were having to be content with the beamback

Your post 28th April

I was one of the fans who was disappointed at the fact the club cocked up with the ticket fiasco mate, I had every intention of going - this is the best way for those fans to watch the game so I will be supporting the team, coming from Bishops Stortford (nearly a two hour drive) to watch it. Don''t dare question my support for Norwich City just because I can''t go to the game (something that was out of my hands), it''s people like you who need to get a life!

CA, he didn''t specify whether it was for the game or the beam back. We''ve had a few people wanting tickets for both - and I genuinely have a ticket for the beam back if anyone wants one.

Nice research skills but I''ve no reason to lie...

[quote user="Mushroom"]CA, he didn''t specify whether it was for the game or the beam back. We''ve had a few people wanting tickets for both - and I genuinely have a ticket for the beam back if anyone wants one.

Nice research skills but I''ve no reason to lie...[/quote]

furry muff!   either way lets hope we enjoy it!

[quote user="im not delia"]thanks. times kinda running out though[/quote]Loads in the home areas still mate.... ''make it'' a noridge area