Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

when should smith and jones sell???

looks like delia bought at the bottom - and if we go down - she will

sell at the bottom,,,and even if we don''t go down - if she wants to

sell now - she will sell at the bottom,,,fact is in the current economic

situation - the club is an undervalued assett - cos no-one wants to buy

footy clubs...and even if the club is ''effectively up for sale'' - - - the usual suspects will claim that only investment is sought not a sale...but imo - whatever happens on sunday - there will be no sale by the clubs owners...they will wait...

as i suggested in the autumn - the maj shareholders would tough it out

until buying conditions improved - and then sell however - it won''t be this close

season imo - maybe the next one - but by then - we could have endured a

season of league 1 (failure)...and what will that do to the club???naaarwich relegation struggle featured heavily on look east last night - and the numpty reporter ended on a false hope - suggesting maybe naarwich could do a leicester and bounce back straight away - hahahahahahaha - but as we all know - the club will be operating on a severely reduced budget if we go down - and without extra investment income to boost the playing side pot - its very likely we will start with an ordinary league 1 side - i suggest to aim for the top 6 would be a realistic target...imo - whichever league we are in next season - the club will seek to balance the books and return to profitability - it seems to me the main concern will be to protect their investment and sell at the right price...so expect another 12 months of usual underperformance...

is that the dumbest post ever?Whats santa bringing you for xmas?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]looks like delia bought at the bottom - and if we go down - she will sell at the bottom,,,and even if we don''t go down - if she wants to sell now - she will sell at the bottom,,,fact is in the current economic situation - the club is an undervalued assett - cos no-one wants to buy footy clubs...and even if the club is ''effectively up for sale'' - - - the usual suspects will claim that only investment is sought not a sale...but imo - whatever happens on sunday - there will be no sale by the clubs owners...they will wait...

as i suggested in the autumn - the maj shareholders would tough it out until buying conditions improved - and then sell however - it won''t be this close season imo - maybe the next one - but by then - we could have endured a season of league 1 (failure)...and what will that do to the club???naaarwich relegation struggle featured heavily on look east last night - and the numpty reporter ended on a false hope - suggesting maybe naarwich could do a leicester and bounce back straight away - hahahahahahaha - but as we all know - the club will be operating on a severely reduced budget if we go down - and without extra investment income to boost the playing side pot - its very likely we will start with an ordinary league 1 side - i suggest to aim for the top 6 would be a realistic target...

imo - whichever league we are in next season - the club will seek to balance the books and return to profitability - it seems to me the main concern will be to protect their investment and sell at the right price...so expect another 12 months of usual underperformance...

[/quote]

Either you''re pissed or I am... and I haven''t had a drink all week. A Confusing post...but kind of hallucinogenic in it''s own way.

Interestingly dull...... Well done.