Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Bank holiday Monday, city are relegated............what will you be doing?

I will spend all day in bed feeling sorry for myself with my mobile off probably recovering from a heavy drinking session the night before!!!!

Turn up at the fans forum with the Board at 4.30pm and give them hell [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]Turn up at the fans forum with the Board at 4.30pm and give them hell [:D][/quote]Its easy to hide behind a computer screen and say you''re going to do something.... actually doing it is a different matter

[quote user="CT "][quote user="cityangel"]Turn up at the fans forum with the Board at 4.30pm and give them hell [:D][/quote]Its easy to hide behind a computer screen and say you''re going to do something.... actually doing it is a different matter

[/quote]I can''t speak for CA, but i''m pretty sure she was at the protest agaisnt the board after Reading.And considering you''re constantly going off on one about how much you dislike the board, and then how it''s not their fault, and then how you love wiz, and then how you hate him, and then how...well i don''t actually know.

I will be getting on a train to head back to uni knowing that as soon as I arrive back to my house I will have to deal with a whole week of my housemates taking this piss about how rubbish we are etc!! 

It will be hell!

What I said in response to CA wasnt meant to be a dig at her and I''m sorry it did....it was more aimed at the people who never do anything.I''ve never said I dont blame Delia- more trying to find out the problemAs for Wiz- I dont hate anyone I''ve only had disputes with on a messageboard...

[quote user="Philipo87"]

I will be getting on a train to head back to uni knowing that as soon as I arrive back to my house I will have to deal with a whole week of my housemates taking this piss about how rubbish we are etc!! 

It will be hell!

[/quote]

Get on with my gardening..........that never lets me down because I know what I''m doing![:|]

[quote user="CT "]What I said in response to CA wasnt meant to be a dig at her and I''m sorry it did....it was more aimed at the people who never do anything.I''ve never said I dont blame Delia- more trying to find out the problemAs for Wiz- I dont hate anyone I''ve only had disputes with on a messageboard...[/quote]In which case, i apologise.Besides, i kind of agree with your recent topic about Delia simply ''not having enough money''. I don''t think she''s run the club particularly well, and the investment has not been spent as well as it could have been, but generally she simply doesn''t have the money Championship Football requires now.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="cityangel"]Turn up at the fans forum with the Board at 4.30pm and give them hell [:D][/quote]Its easy to hide behind a computer screen and say you''re going to do something.... actually doing it is a different matter

[/quote]What have YOU ever done CT........? [*-)]

a) I chanted ''sack the board'' at the Scum away and Reading home games only to be looked at with derision and contempt from fellow supportersb) I have planned numerous protests with numerous people (watch this space)would you like me to continue?

[quote user="CT "]What I said in response to CA wasnt meant to be a dig at her and I''m sorry it did....

it was more aimed at the people who never do anything.

I''ve never said I dont blame Delia- more trying to find out the problem

As for Wiz- I dont hate anyone I''ve only had disputes with on a messageboard...
[/quote]

Oh yes, because you have organised many protests and all sorts ... [^o)]

[quote user="CT "]a) I chanted ''sack the board'' at the Scum away and Reading home games only to be looked at with derision and contempt from fellow supporters Congratulations

b) I have planned numerous protests with numerous people (watch this space) Haha! OK, I''m watching ... I very much doubt I''ll see anything though [:^)]

would you like me to continue? Yeah go on then (what a stupid question, you clearly have nothing to continue with) ...

[/quote]

[quote user="CT "]Just because I respond to questions (dont know why I do[:S]) doesnt mean you have to answer in a sarcastic and derisory matter
[/quote]

Probably because they are fed up with you bigging yourself up all the time.

[quote user="CT "]a) I chanted ''sack the board'' at the Scum away and Reading home games only to be looked at with derision and contempt from fellow supportersb) I have planned numerous protests with numerous people (watch this space)would you like me to continue?[/quote]A) Well done, but it means nothing.  Did you actually do it?B)!!!  Where are these plans, and you also live in Cambridge, not exactly an NCFC stronghold.  I don''t believe you to be honest.I would like you to continue, because you''ve made yourself out to be some sort of protesting master.  In all honesty, you''ve done absolutely nothing, and in defence of CA you weren''t at the protest on Monday were you?

Protest master? The protest is strong within this one [:S]I actually did start sack the board and just because i live in cambridgeshire doesnt mean i dont know people that live in the fine city

[quote user="CT "]Protest master? The protest is strong within this one [:S]I actually did start sack the board and just because i live in cambridgeshire doesnt mean i dont know people that live in the fine city[/quote]Hmmm, ok.  Well what are your plans CT.  Or are they a massive secret?

[quote user="CT "]a) I chanted ''sack the board'' at the Scum away and Reading home games only to be looked at with derision and contempt from fellow supportersb) I have planned numerous protests with numerous people (watch this space)would you like me to continue?[/quote]

CT no need to respond, actions speak louder then words........we just need to stick together, after all we are all norwich fans!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="cityangel"]Turn up at the fans forum with the Board at 4.30pm and give them hell [:D][/quote]

Its easy to hide behind a computer screen and say you''re going to do something.... actually doing it is a different matter

[/quote]

I haven''t missed a fans forum or AGM in the past 5 seasons CT plus I usually ask a question or two, I was also at the protest after the Reading game so please don''t ever accuse me of hiding behind my pc.

If Leicester score in the second half and other results stay the same i''ve won £240 on an accumulator so i''ll be in the pub all day drowning my sorrows or perhaps celebrating?

I''m off to New York to watch the Yankees to help me forget...until the League 1 fixtures come out in June