Sign in to follow this  
canaryfan68

Neil Doncaster's role......

Am I right in thinking that Doncasters role as chief executive for NCFC is not full time because of his committments to his other role on the board of the League championship.

If this is the case its not a bad salary for a part time job and seeing we are going down this season I ask why he has not been busting his balls to get us out of this position rather than putting himself before NCFC. Totally shows why our club is in its predicament!!

[quote user="canaryfan68"]

Am I right in thinking that Doncasters role as chief executive for NCFC is not full time because of his committments to his other role on the board of the League championship.

If this is the case its not a bad salary for a part time job and seeing we are going down this season I ask why he has not been busting his balls to get us out of this position rather than putting himself before NCFC. Totally shows why our club is in its predicament!!

[/quote]

His role is not full time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you have just landed from planet Zog i presume.

As a director of Eventguard and the company that provides the media coverage for the club websites and heaven knows how many other companies I''m surprised he gets the time to answer all our emails and write his rallying pieces for the local press let alone run a succesful football club.

Thankyou my friend....I am in Hereford and don''t get all the snippets that people closer to NCFC do....also just pointing out that perhaps his role should be a full time one seeing the mess we are in!

[quote user="Buckethead"]As a director of Eventguard and the company that provides the media coverage for the club websites and heaven knows how many other companies I''m surprised he gets the time to answer all our emails and write his rallying pieces for the local press let alone run a succesful football club.
[/quote]

MP''s are often directors of several companies whilst still being an MP which is more than a full time job.

Buckethead wrote the following post at 01/05/2009 11:46 PM:

As a director of Eventguard and the company that provides the media coverage for the club websites and heaven knows how many other companies I''m surprised he gets the time to answer all our emails and write his rallying pieces for the local press let alone run a succesful football club.

Sorry Buckethead but which is the succesful football club that he runs?  Look at what Cullum says we are an ailing football club.

[quote user="ridgeman"]

Buckethead wrote the following post at 01/05/2009 11:46 PM:

Sorry Buckethead but which is the succesful football club that he runs?  Look at what Cullum says we are an ailing football club.

[/quote]

At the AGM only 7 months ago chairman Munby, in relation to "efforts" to find new investors, stated that they must fit in with "the policies which have been so successful for the last 12 years".  We are a successful club after all, so there.......[:|]

"How much does Doncaster get paid by Norwich, anyone know? "

About £180,000 per annum. From what I hear he does work full time, despite his FA and other duties.

Not ''defending'' him, just clarifying. Personally, I''m not convinced that he''s worth the money - I''m sure there are people out there who could do just as an effective a job for less money.

(Irony alert)

I think he is an asset to this club and he is worth at least double that salary. [IMG]http://www.forumbiznesusportowego.pl/files/Doncaster_FL_photo_male.jpg[/IMG]

True, but then again have you seen the mess they(MP''S) have made of the country (infact is he an MP too?)....and to that matter does Doncaster claim a second home allowance...or can we see his submitted expenses too...lol