Sign in to follow this  
england1966

relegation...

Not right now but if we struggle in League One and the ST holders start deserting the club then it could well happen. Good old Delia, don''t you just love her? 

We would be entering a League where Stockport have just gone into administration and been deducted 10 points for being in debt to the tune of £1m and having a Creditor call in a debt of £330k.If a League one club cannot survive with a total debt of £1m I fear greatly for our future being as we are more than TWENTY MILLION pounds in debt.At least Doomster will still be able to point his finger at one other Club in that division as he tells us each fortnight how fortunate we are not to be CHARLTON.

god i can hear doomcaster now telling us next season how we can''t compete with the likes of exeter

[quote user="england1966"]we go down... we will be in administration before the end of the week. anybody else thinks this??[/quote]

I''ve been saying it for months on here!...........where have you been?[:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="england1966"]we go down... we will be in administration before the end of the week. anybody else thinks this??[/quote]

I''ve been saying it for months on here!...........where have you been?[:S]

[/quote]Because you know so much more than us Wiz.......You haven''t just been saying it, you''ve been wishing it on us.

I''ve said on this forum numerous times,if we go down we go pop!!!! Delia and her board need to at least come out of the woodwork and say sorry!!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]I''ve said on this forum numerous times,if we go down we go pop!!!! Delia and her board need to at least come out of the woodwork and say sorry!!![/quote]

Why would the apologise, they don''t think they have done anything wrong lol

If we go into admin I understand that Delia loses all her shares/investment as it would belong to Receivers so I don''t think she would let it happen unless had nowhere to turn