Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

For those who are going to Charlton tomorrow...............

If things don''t pan out for us tomorrow and we go down, please make sure you give the board plenty of stick, especially Doncaster. They need to be told what a shower they have been this season.

The board needs plenty of stick whether we go down or not, with them in charge we''ll go down next season anyway. They have proved time and time again that they are incapable of learning from their many mistakes.

I am sure we will give it to them good and proper....................trouble is that there are STILL fans who believe Smith and jones can do no wrong and are prepare to resort to violence against anyone who disagrees with them.

[quote user="mtv"]

I am sure we will give it to them good and proper....................trouble is that there are STILL fans who believe Smith and jones can do no wrong and are prepare to resort to violence against anyone who disagrees with them.

[/quote]

Agreed- and there are a LOT of those Smith stormtroopers about as I witnessed with the thundering '' Delias Barmy Army'' chants at Portman Road. That was no minority I can assure you (regrettably). I for one can see Smith wandering across the pitch at the end of the match irrespective of outcome and the masses rising as one in tribute. Honestly you could''nt make it up!!

One rule for Chase, quite another for The Cook it seems! 

Honestly cant understand them, ofcourse they are entitled to their opinion but they dont let you have yours! You wait and see on Sunday. The first sign on anti Delia chanting and they will jump on it.

IT MAKES ME F*****G SICK................................

[quote user="canaryspike7"]

If things don''t pan out for us tomorrow and we go down, please make sure you give the board plenty of stick, especially Doncaster. They need to be told what a shower they have been this season.

[/quote]

I''m pretty sure they will have twigged that by now, unfortunately, there ain''t nothing us mere mortals can do to change things. Bigger teams than us have f***ed up big time. Newcastle for instance, have gone down the same managerial route as Norwich and put a Newcastle legend with no managerial experience in charge and have crossed their fingers that it will work ( I doubt it ! ).

[quote user="mtv"]

Honestly cant understand them, ofcourse they are entitled to their opinion but they dont let you have yours! You wait and see on Sunday. The first sign on anti Delia chanting and they will jump on it.

[/quote]

We got lynched in the river end on monday!!! and the game had finished, there are a lot of board lovers out there!

TBH im doing what many other fans are goin dere 4. Have a piss up try and have a bit of fun, get the right result and what happens at plym happens, im just gunna get on that pitch and hopefully to celebrate staying up. But who knows what the future holds.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="mtv"]

[/quote]

We got lynched in the river end on monday!!! and the game had finished, there are a lot of board lovers out there!
[/quote]

That was probably more due to the fact you were making noise, rather than because they were anti-board.

WHAT? It was a fluckin football match not a libary, are you supposed to sit in a comatose state them?

[quote user="mtv"]WHAT? It was a fluckin football match not a libary, are you supposed to sit in a comatose state them?[/quote]

The mtv sign confused me, but was pretty sure it was you!

[quote user="FASTasHUCK"]erm i think he was giving a reference to how quiet the river end is.[/quote]

Yeap gathered that! the corner we are in do actually sing....just seem to love the board!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="FASTasHUCK"]erm i think he was giving a reference to how quiet the river end is.[/quote]

Yeap gathered that! the corner we are in do actually sing....just seem to love the board!
[/quote]

And they dont like me!

I''ll definately be going with the anti-board chants if we lose, untill some board lover tries to maul me.

Although, i''d be tempted to even if we win, they''ve made a mess of this season, and if they stay then it''ll be more of the same, or worse, next season.