Sign in to follow this  
Tacklebury

So we CAN live without Holt in the middle...

I must admit I had my doubts - I wasn''t sure Francis and Mulryne would protect the back four as well as he does, but reading yesterday''s match report, we won this game easily, had a hatful of chances and ran the game - away from home!! I think yesterday proved that Worthy can be adventurous on our travels, it''s just a case of knowing the right time to be so, and when the best time is to play a little more cautiously. Hopefully we''ll see the Mullers/Francis combination more in the coming fixtures. Also, it was nice to see Henderson, Jarvis and Shckell all on the bench yesterday.

And don''t you just love Gillingham? Last minute winner down the road? This weekend''s been fantastic!!

I hope everyone appreciates my efforts to avoid talking about a certain on-loan striker of ours on here, I must admit I''m starting to get a tad bored with all this talk - there''s nothing we can do, we just have to trust the manager and board to do the right thing.

E-i-e-i-e-i-o - up the football league we go.....

Hear hear!
I too was chuffed to see the combination of Mulryne and Francis in the middle.
It does show a bit more adventure.
Two quality players who both offer attacking options, and are not just there as "ball-winners".
Nice one!