Sign in to follow this  
HookNortonCanary

Struggling to sleep?

Actually im struggling to stay awake, still got at least 3 hours to go as im staying up to watch the boxing!! Only question now is do i go and get a beer or cup of tea!?

Yeah. I guess if ive had only a few hours sleep I will be delerious if we stay up or having a bad nightmare if relegated!You watching the beam back?Radio and sky sports for me.

Just Sky Sports for me. Not ever using canariesworld again.

Yeah - go get a beer. Was tempted to stay up and watch boxing but did it last time for the Mayweather fight - 4am kick off this time isn''t it?

[quote user="HookNortonCanary"]

Just Sky Sports for me. Not ever using canariesworld again.

Yeah - go get a beer. Was tempted to stay up and watch boxing but did it last time for the Mayweather fight - 4am kick off this time isn''t it?

[/quote]Yeah I''m going to the beam back so I''ll probably fall asleep anyway. Haha 4am kick off, I said that the other day before I thought, oops!

CMON RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got home from the local, there trying to charge a 5 to watch the boxing the ******* !!!

im up with the redbull and coffee, and will be at carrow road at 12 to watch beam back,

hatton in 6th for me

One Ricky Hatton!Dam, wish I was in Vegas.Right thats it im off to get a beer. Hangover here I come!!

i''m watching bulls-celtics in the nba then may watch hatton.

[quote user="maldini"]i''m watching bulls-celtics in the nba then may watch hatton.[/quote]thats been one hell of a series.