Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

'Where are you woman'?

Where the bloody hell is the Queen bee, and yes i make no mistake of singling her out as she''s bloody well happy to prance around on the pitch with Huckerby and take all the applause and tell us FANS ''They need a 12th man''! when pissed as a newt in the Prem. Well come on love ''Where are you''?

This is really pissing me off now.....[:@]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

Where the bloody hell is the Queen bee, and yes i make no mistake of singling her out as she''s bloody well happy to prance around on the pitch with Huckerby and take all the applause and tell us FANS ''They need a 12th man''! when pissed as a newt in the Prem. Well come on love ''Where are you''?

[/quote]

She''s like one on them wooden women in them clocks Arthur, only comes out if the weather''s fine.

Trying to find a buyer hopefully...Well we know thats not true.  Shes probably gone down to London early to get some quality shopping in to lessen the ''blow'' for her when we are relegated.

Apparently someone broke into Whittlers house last night. The only thing that was stolen was a real size standee of Delia Smith that was kept, curiously, in the downstairs toilet. Police are hunting for an elderly gentleman wearing a pointed hat in a wheelchair.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Apparently someone broke into Whittlers house last night. The only thing that was stolen was a real size standee of Delia Smith that was kept, curiously, in the downstairs toilet. Police are hunting for an elderly gentleman wearing a pointed hat in a wheelchair.[/quote]

I never wear a hat when I''m out![:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

She''s like one on them wooden women in them clocks Arthur, only comes out if the weather''s fine.

[/quote]

Like when we lose at scum. Don''t get much sunnier than that for you then Wiz[:^)][*-)][8-)][H]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like when we lose at scum. Don''t get much sunnier than that for you then Wiz[:^)][*-)][8-)][H]

[/quote]

And she said what Nutty?.............thats right.............sod all!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t know because I wasn''t close enough to hear. If you mean she didn''t speak to the press then maybe they didn''t ask her anything. Had she refused to speak to the press I''m sure that would have been reported. In truth she was probably as upset as the rest of us after the game.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Apparently someone broke into Whittlers house last night. The only thing that was stolen was a real size standee of Delia Smith that was kept, curiously, in the downstairs toilet. Police are hunting for an elderly gentleman wearing a pointed hat in a wheelchair.[/quote]

LOL...[:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t know because I wasn''t close enough to hear. If you mean she didn''t speak to the press then maybe they didn''t ask her anything. Had she refused to speak to the press I''m sure that would have been reported. In truth she was probably as upset as the rest of us after the game.

[/quote]

I wonder who came up with the ''walking out with Hucks'' brainchild? I bet she didn''t think twice on that one. NN, i''m sure even you agree she love the plaudits when things are Rosy mate?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

We all love it when things are rosy[:)]

[/quote]

But in the real world you get a size ten up your arse when things go wrong, do you not NN?

PS- I''ve had a couple of little ones tonight as i''m on the mend...[<:o)][Y]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

But in the real world you get a size ten up your arse when things go wrong, do you not NN?

[/quote]

Well where was the size 10 at the portaloo Arthur[:^)] Where was it?[:^)] Where WAS it?[:^)] let''s be ''avin'' it[:''(]

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Damed if you do, damed if you dont[/quote]Exactly, it''s a no win situation with this lot

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]What did you ask her?Cant say I was saying much either that day.When she does speak she gets slated (but then you know that feeling) ...........make your minds up

Well surely it makes sense to keep it shut even when things are going well instead of telling every Tom,Dick and Harry how much the club means to her, parading around the pitch with Huckerby like she''s the bee''s knees and going on national TV as pissed as a newt. If you don''t like getting punched to start fights. What do you expect the fans to think when our main shareholders are asking the fans if they have any ideas as to how to run our club. Surely we are entitled to ask them for answers but our little gentlemans club with no spine are keeping it in house as Per.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

Well surely it makes sense to keep it shut even when things are going well instead of telling every Tom,Dick and Harry how much the club means to her, parading around the pitch with Huckerby like she''s the bee''s knees and going on national TV as pissed as a newt. If you don''t like getting punched to start fights. What do you expect the fans to think when our main shareholders are asking the fans if they have any ideas as to how to run our club. Surely we are entitled to ask them for answers but our little gentlemans club with no spine are keeping it in house as Per.

[/quote]

Dont start fights.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well where was the size 10 at the portaloo Arthur[:^)] Where was it?[:^)] Where WAS it?[:^)] let''s be ''avin'' it[:''(]

Not really sure what you mean NN but if you''re refering to the fans singing her name, well i''d say they''re more size 5 mate

[/quote]