Sign in to follow this  
Hooleyfan

Lets all have a disco!!!

Its not over till its over! ...and I have fretted long and hard over the last few seasons...had some god awful trips on the road following the team...but I refuse to be personally beaten. Like others have said, the supporters are the club...players, managers, and boards come and go (eventually we hope!), but we remain. The one great thing and consolation after that last day of the Premiership season was being part of that fantastic City support

Of course I want a great showing from the team tomorrow, and of course I hope that Plymouth do us a big favour, and for sure I''ll be bitterly disappointed if it doesn''t work out...BUT

I''m not going to let the b#*tar$ds grind me down and I''m going to have a great day out at Charlton...BRING ON THE PARTY!

Well said Hooley!  Last game of the season should be a riotous Carnival whatever. Its a long time til August wherever we are playing

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

Its not over till its over! ...and I have fretted long and hard over the last few seasons...had some god awful trips on the road following the team...but I refuse to be personally beaten. Like others have said, the supporters are the club...players, managers, and boards come and go (eventually we hope!), but we remain. The one great thing and consolation after that last day of the Premiership season was being part of that fantastic City support

Of course I want a great showing from the team tomorrow, and of course I hope that Plymouth do us a big favour, and for sure I''ll be bitterly disappointed if it doesn''t work out...BUT

I''m not going to let the b#*tar$ds grind me down and I''m going to have a great day out at Charlton...BRING ON THE PARTY!

[/quote]I''m with you 100% - let''s show the world our spirit is still solid even though our team may be down.

Wish I could be there. It''s time to ditch the cynicism and party like you mean it! Whatever will be will be..............