Sign in to follow this  
Theythinkitsallover

If you lot stay up today.......

and i honestly think you will as you will beat charlton and Barnsley will lose, what will happen when the feelings of relief go. Can you see the supporters ousting your board or do you think Gunn will still be manager on a limited budget again next season. Is staying up a catch 22 situation?

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]and i honestly think you will as you will beat charlton and Barnsley will lose, what will happen when the feelings of relief go. Can you see the supporters ousting your board or do you think Gunn will still be manager on a limited budget again next season. Is staying up a catch 22 situation?[/quote]If we stay up, Gunn will be manager next year - and I know nobody who thinks this would be a good thing.

the board will seek to re-balance the books and return to profitability - and as part of this strategy,,,the legends will be kept on - on a ''worthy style'' annual roll over contract basis...expect another season of underperformace whatever league narrwich are in next season???