Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Who honestly thinks we're staying up?

Right, if cliches were true, ie   ''it all evens up by the end of the season''.The amount of good fortune we are still owed, we''re going to pull off the mother of all flukes tomorrow.

Not being negative, just realistic, I don''t think we will avoid the drop.  Too many things have gone against us this season, but I would be absolutely delighted to be proven wrong [:)]

Can''t see it, as I''ve said on another post, If Barnsley hda to WIN tomorrow to stay up, I''d be fairly optimistic but there is a world of difference between sksing a taem to win away from home or to not lose. I think Barnsley will get what they need.

I said it at the time and it could become a reality that the ''goal'' that never was against Sheff weds will be the one that costs us.

my head and my heart says its all over, but.....

there''s a tiny glimmer of hope that just wont go away. i want it to be all over.

even though relagation looks certain, that small glimmer of hope is going to make it torture tomorrow.

i dont think i can listen. it could be a roller coaster ride!

if we and plymouth both take the lead we''re all going to be buzzin. but one goal would take it all away. i dont think i can take it!

[quote user="keyser Soze"]my head and my heart says its all over, but..... there''s a tiny glimmer of hope that just wont go away. i want it to be all over. even though relagation looks certain, that small glimmer of hope is going to make it torture tomorrow. i dont think i can listen. it could be a roller coaster ride! if we and plymouth both take the lead we''re all going to be buzzin. but one goal would take it all away. i dont think i can take it![/quote]

Take yourself out for the day, or go for a nice long walk whilst the match is on.  We are lucky that we will be travelling down to Gatwick on our way to Orlando, so we won''t get Radio Norfolk for long lol.

Have set my head and heart on relegation, so that if we don''t make the drop (please god), it will be a great surprise.

[quote user="cityangel"]Not me either, sorry.[/quote]

Did you hand on heart ever think you''d be saying that CA?  I sure as hell didn''t.

Me. Don''t know why. Just do.

Charlton Athletic 0-1 Norwich City

Plymouth Argyle 2-0 Barnsley

Of course, this''ll mean it''ll just hit me all the more if we don''t make it - but I''ve this weird feeling we will...

I think we''ll stay up - but I don''t think lessons will be learnt....... and we''ll be doing this all over again next year

I''m afraid I can''t see us staying up. Athough the two mates I''m going to The Valley with tomorrow fancy us to do it! I can see Plymouth winning but I don''t think we will. I really hope I''m proved wrong!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Did you hand on heart ever think you''d be saying that CA?  I sure as hell didn''t.

[/quote]

No, I kept hoping that we could do it but realised after the Reading game it was all over. Won''t be any tears for me tomorrow as I''m all cried out for our club.

Will you have a way of finding out the scores at Gatwick WAY ??

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

No, I kept hoping that we could do it but realised after the Reading game it was all over. Won''t be any tears for me tomorrow as I''m all cried out for our club.

Will you have a way of finding out the scores at Gatwick WAY ??

[/quote]

Us too CA, while there was a glimmer of hope 6 games ago, that went the same way as our club, downwards.  No tears for us either, although I do think some of those still in denial about the fact we could be playing in the old Div3 will find it harder to come to terms with than those of us who accepted the possibility a while back.

Yes we have a friend who will text us the scores CA, although I am not sure I want to know until we come home hehehe.

No,not a chance!!! If we had got the win against Reading then i would have said maybe but after that crap i think we will get what the board deserve.

i''m going to take way''s advice and go out.

i think we will stay up! i cant convince myself its all over. thats why i cant bare to listen.

i think we all feel like that, thats why we''re on this forum!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Us too CA, while there was a glimmer of hope 6 games ago, that went the same way as our club, downwards.  No tears for us either, although I do think some of those still in denial about the fact we could be playing in the old Div3 will find it harder to come to terms with than those of us who accepted the possibility a while back.

Yes we have a friend who will text us the scores CA, although I am not sure I want to know until we come home hehehe.

[/quote]

Yes that glimmer of hope faded quickly didn''t it? Its a sad state of affairs and us fans don''t deserve the heartbreak it brings but guess its always the fans who suffer.

Enjoy your holiday, Orlando is a magical place and will blow the cobwebs away.

Me. (Provided Carney isn''t selected only to go awol again). Gow on the right please for Croft with Lee and MacDonald up front).

I think we have a better chance of staying up thanMadeleine McCann turning upSwine flu killing everybodyQuasimodo getting a love bite on his bell endGunn''s hair growing backWiz stop pretending he can hex thingsBin Laden being foundMariella Frostrup appearing on the PlayBoy Channel