Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

It's the lack of any hope i can't stand

Relegation i will learn to live with after a week or so,when the League1 fixtures come out in July it will be hard but i will get over it, the one thing i just cant get past is the complete lack of hope over the clubs future,£20 million in debt,no investment,a board who have no clue how to show ambition and a manager who i respect as a man but who is NO manager, the more i think about it the worse my stomach feels that pain in the pit of my guts just gets worse, how the bloody hell are we gonna survive in league 1,we will have no team and no money to buy a new team and lets be honest folks the manager we will have,Mr Gunn, will be unable to do the job he''s been given on a full time basis!! We who support the club do so through thick and thin and i will be in my usual seat come next season and i will continue to give the team 100% backing,the thing that concens me however is how much longer will we have a team to support.If you don''t think administration is a possibility i suggest you think again,Doomcaster said that relegation was unthinkable and we could just about survive in the championship,so how do you expect the club to carry on and survive in league 1. All week all i have thought about is what if we did survive this Sunday,can we pull off the great escape,the only answer i can come up with is, if we don''t the future is bleak because we don''t have one!

Yes its terrible, but if you are seriously getting stress pains in your guts over a football team, then you really need to get out more.  Sorry to sound harsh.[quote user="PhatCanary"]Relegation i will learn to live with after a week or so,when the League1 fixtures come out in July it will be hard but i will get over it, the one thing i just cant get past is the complete lack of hope over the clubs future,£20 million in debt,no investment,a board who have no clue how to show ambition and a manager who i respect as a man but who is NO manager, the more i think about it the worse my stomach feels that pain in the pit of my guts just gets worse, how the bloody hell are we gonna survive in league 1,we will have no team and no money to buy a new team and lets be honest folks the manager we will have,Mr Gunn, will be unable to do the job he''s been given on a full time basis!! We who support the club do so through thick and thin and i will be in my usual seat come next season and i will continue to give the team 100% backing,the thing that concens me however is how much longer will we have a team to support.If you don''t think administration is a possibility i suggest you think again,Doomcaster said that relegation was unthinkable and we could just about survive in the championship,so how do you expect the club to carry on and survive in league 1. All week all i have thought about is what if we did survive this Sunday,can we pull off the great escape,the only answer i can come up with is, if we don''t the future is bleak because we don''t have one![/quote]

Don''t worry pastry the pains are just pent up frustration thats built up over the past 5 seasons,nothing to serious.[;)]

Hey I applaud your passion but why care more about it than the board or players do! I support NCFC but have come to the conclusion not to put funds into the club when thet can''t use the ones they get already. Until I see signs of ambition and the removal of Doncaster and possibly Delia I will not step foot into Carrow road.

Doomy says the future is bright.

Mumby (Snake Oil Salesman ) says the right people are in charge.

We the fans who have sat through 5 years of unmitigated dross know different.

Unfortunately until the deluded and incompetent are removed we will continue to drift.

OTBC  (I give up)

We will go into administration shortly after relegation and will start league one on minus 10 points along with the equally mismanaged Saints !

Mumbles just gets wheeled out to say a little bit of NCFC ''PR'' then goes back in to his dark room to lie down. Doncaster is absolutely clueless,I think he reads the paper upside down and hasn''t realised we are at the bottom.

Now its us the fans time to stand up and be counted!!

The problem is, we are a long way off from administration, so unless Delia has a sensible brain transplant we are stuck with this board I fear

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]The problem is, we are a long way off from administration, so unless Delia has a sensible brain transplant we are stuck with this board I fear[/quote]

Long way off,how do you work that out? As i said in the op Doomy already said we can just about survive in this league,when we go down we are in deep brown stuff!!

Well in someways I hope you are right Phat. Although not ideal, it would bring this whole ''board thing'' to a head.

I''m not saying administration is an impossibility of course but with our assets I think we have a bit of time before it rears it''s ugly head.

We are not a long way off administration.

December 2010 is when the crunch will come as we have to pay off the next £2.5 million instalment on the loan. We have not a chance in hell of repaying that if we are still in League 1.

Spot-on. We will be the most debt-ridden club in League 1 and if we have  a poor start then there will be less ambition to ride out any financial storm let alone the decreasing income through the gates and the better players leaving. -10 points and a difficult year is certainly on the cards. The thing that matters will be the timing.

[quote user="sonyc"]Spot-on. We will be the most debt-ridden club in League 1 and if we have  a poor start then there will be less ambition to ride out any financial storm let alone the decreasing income through the gates and the better players leaving. -10 points and a difficult year is certainly on the cards. The thing that matters will be the timing.[/quote]Absoutely. They may not admit it publicly but I''d say Board discussions are already centred around how well we begin next season. Admin will follow a clutch of bad results. Or worse still they wont act fast enough and the admin deduction will plunge us into a leage 1 relegation slot.....