Sign in to follow this  
hairycanary

lee croft answers questions in the mirror

[quote user="hairycanary"]last funny thing you saw

my neighbours dog kill a chicken was one of the answers nice guy!!

[/quote]

A simple answer from a simple man.

[quote user="hairycanary"]last funny thing you saw

my neighbours dog kill a chicken was one of the answers nice guy!!

[/quote]

Well if it''s in the Mirror then it must be true [:S]

[quote user="Croft Has Fcuked Up A Cross Again"]As much as I slag him off, it''s a bit bit funny isn''t it...imagine it....[/quote]I have, it''s as funny as a leaky roof.

Quality and so, so true!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

lee croft answers questions in the mirror

Mirror, mirror on the wall,

who huffs and puffs, can''t cross the ball?

[/quote]

the last funny thing Lee Croft saw was his wage slip for bugger all effort in the 1st team.. he laughed so much he peed himself.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the last funny thing Lee Croft saw was his wage slip for bugger all effort in the 1st team.. he laughed so much he peed himself.

[/quote]

Always puts in the effort I reckon. Can''t cross for sh*t though. No great loss.

How anyone thinks it''s funny to see an animal suffering is totally beyond me, poor footballer with a sick sense of humour. Get shot of him.

[quote user="kdncfc"]How anyone thinks it''s funny to see an animal suffering is totally beyond me, poor footballer with a sick sense of humour. Get shot of him.[/quote]

My god it was in the Mirror ffs, that papers almost as believeable as The Sun [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]How anyone thinks it''s funny to see an animal suffering is totally beyond me, poor footballer with a sick sense of humour. Get shot of him.[/quote]

My god it was in the Mirror ffs, that papers almost as believeable as The Sun [;)]

[/quote]

Even they sometimes get things right.

[/quote]

Out of any attributes Croft may not have, Effort is certaintly not one of them.

[/quote]This brings an old country saying to mind;- When oi larf oi fart and when oi fart oi wet oiself an make moi leg go rusty!!! Maybe thats why he isn''t playing.

[quote user="kdncfc"]How anyone thinks it''s funny to see an animal suffering is totally beyond me, poor footballer with a sick sense of humour. Get shot of him.[/quote]Oh come off it, I know its a little dark........ but when you put it into perspective, the chickens that we all buy from supermarkets are fed up and killed within 3 days of birth, at such a rate that they would have a heart attack after 5 days. I bet your not even a veggie.If I was a battery cage chicken, living in a cage in my own sh*t amongst widespread chicken disease, I could only dream of living a normal life for a bit and then being killed by a dog.Lucky chicken that.

Maybe the chicken was running around taking the p*ss and the dog was making a right a*se of itself, then the chicken looked back over its shoulder to laugh it up and ran straight into a tree, or an anvil, or off a comedy cliff...? Or the dog set up an elaborate trap using a bendy stick supporting a boulder, or a 100 Ton weight from ACME - and this time IT WORKED! FINALLY! that darned chicken will rue the day I tells ya.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="kdncfc"]How anyone thinks it''s funny to see an animal suffering is totally beyond me, poor footballer with a sick sense of humour. Get shot of him.[/quote]

Oh come off it, I know its a little dark........ but when you put it into perspective, the chickens that we all buy from supermarkets are fed up and killed within 3 days of birth, at such a rate that they would have a heart attack after 5 days. I bet your not even a veggie.

If I was a battery cage chicken, living in a cage in my own sh*t amongst widespread chicken disease, I could only dream of living a normal life for a bit and then being killed by a dog.

Lucky chicken that.
[/quote]

Not really the point, it''s not something I''d think was funny to witness and anyone who thinks it''s funny to see any animal ripped to pieces by a dog has to have some kind of warped sense of humour.