Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

We MUST sign Lee ...

Hi all

Big Day is Here!

Anyway slights off thew the big game subject.

LEE wants to stay at NCFC. I think we should  get him.

I not going to ype for hours, as its a sunday and I can''t be bothered at 9.10am.
Just to say that I think he''s proven hes a passion player even if he was a scummer.

We need players that want to play for NCFC, regardless whether they like the area to live or not.

GET HIM SIGNED UP NOW!

Cheers all

If we go down, Lee is priority number one if you ask me! We will need someone to bully the opposition defences there.

I`m unsure. I don`t think hes set the world alight since hes been here. However league 1 is a big brutal league and Mr Lee may well be suited to it. Steve Howard has had a very good season at Leicester and he is in the same sort of ilk as our very own Alan Lee

I like Alan Lee''s passion for the club but he has been in effective in the last couple of games because of the lack of joined up thinking by Gunn. Lee is good if you get service into him but against Ipswich (2nd half) and totally against Reading he was just a passenger.

If we sign him play to his strengths not just because he wants to stay in the area,I want to play for NCFC and I''d show passion for the club but that doesn''t mean I''ll get recruited.