Sign in to follow this  
LeedsUnited

Leeds Fan In Peace

Just like to say, good luck for tomorrow. Hope you manage to stay up and relegate Barnsley instead. Even if you do go down, I think you''ll bounce straight back up ala Leicester this season.

[quote user="LeedsUnited"]Just like to say, good luck for tomorrow. Hope you manage to stay up and relegate Barnsley instead. Even if you do go down, I think you''ll bounce straight back up ala Leicester this season.[/quote]

I really don''t mind other fans coming on our message boards but why do you have to announce that you are here on a peace mission. I''m sure we have never been that endeared to Leeds United as a club but we are hardly going to launch a swede missile in your direction ( we are far too nice a breed of people ). Presumably you sent a similar message to the Barnsley message boards but under a different heading ???

If only getting promotion was as easy as the words " I think you''ll bounce straight back up ", me thinks our situation is far more complex for that to happen. You''d better make sure you get promoted as well to increase our chances ( which I rate as less than impossible ! ). [;)][:D]

Cheers mate. We will be swapping places though - this exchange starting around 3pm this afternoon and then around the end of May when you win the play-off final so at least you''ll have one more Yorkshire derby game. Really not sure about coming straight back up as things stand, we won''t hold onto players (mind you that is maybe not a bad thing). Thanks anyway. You''ll know better than most that no-one has the right to play in any division, even if you really believe it. We''re about to learn that lesson.

Thanks - wish I could say the same about Dirty Leeds.

The truth is that we will have very little chance of coming straight back. Our team is full of loanees who obviously won''t be coming back next season, and any permanent quality players will be off too.

I think we will be in League One for quite a while.

I''ll be a Leeds fan for 3 games if we go down today. Of course I know MK Dons, Millwall and Scunthorpe aren''t bad sides but the division will be significantly weaker without Leeds in it next season in my opinion.

[quote user="PBTC"]I''ll be a Leeds fan for 3 games if we go down today. Of course I know MK Dons, Millwall and Scunthorpe aren''t bad sides but the division will be significantly weaker without Leeds in it next season in my opinion.
[/quote]

It will certainly be significantly weaker with us in it ![;)]

[quote user="LeedsUnited"]Just like to say, good luck for tomorrow. Hope you manage to stay up and relegate Barnsley instead. Even if you do go down, I think you''ll bounce straight back up ala Leicester this season.[/quote]Cheers.  Last time you came to Carrow Road, I ended up in a curry house with three Leeds fans and we took them out for a beer in our local (The Rosary) - decent blokes, disappointed with how the club had been run down.  We have much in common.Good luck in the playoffs.

Chuff me a Leeds fan in peace. Last time I was at Elland Road, there wasn`t many peaceful fans. Think they all wanted to rip my head off!!!! Still nice sentiment and thanks. (speaking of peaceful games, I`m sure theat the West Yorkshire constabulary are looking forward to the Millwall visit no end. Anyway good luck hope you boys get promoted might make next season slightly easier for us (eternal optimist)