Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If we escape today.......

Then this message board will go into meltdown!

And the Percy Positives will be a right old pain in the bum!

And Fester will deffo get the job full time.[:''(]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]lets hope they are...hey wiz!!! i will be one of them if we escape

Well you had better prepare for it because you are staying up. It must be a very strange feeling hoping your club survive as you are fans but having the knowledge that if you do it is likely to save the regime that runs the club. I don''t envy you for that. I still have a sneaky feeling though that WHEN you stay up you will be under new ownership OR have some significant funds next season.

[/quote]

If we win today it will be another year of shi* next season under Gunn and the Cook but if we lose it will be another year of shi* next season under Gunn and the Cook!!!  Oh dear not much choice is there?

It''s a funny one this Wizard. If I didn''t know better I''d say you wanted the worst outcome today because of your stance and involvement in an insignificant web forum.

I''d take a bunch of Delia fans coming round my flat and screaming giddy lunacy in my face for 3 solid days if we could hold some nerve and miraculously create some converted chances today..... But hey, if it spoils the atmosphere on your precious web site then best we crash out eh?

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

If we win today it will be another year of shi* next season under Gunn and the Cook but if we lose it will be another year of shi* next season under Gunn and the Cook!!!  Oh dear not much choice is there?

[/quote]

True Phat, but when we''re down, their credibility will sink even lower............and the Percies will shut up!

[quote user="Romantic"]It''s a funny one this Wizard. If I didn''t know better I''d say you wanted the worst outcome today because of your stance and involvement in an insignificant web forum. I''d take a bunch of Delia fans coming round my flat and screaming giddy lunacy in my face for 3 solid days if we could hold some nerve and miraculously create some converted chances today..... But hey, if it spoils the atmosphere on your precious web site then best we crash out eh?[/quote]

My precious website?.............are Archant aware of this?[:D]

[/quote]

If we go down today,

And the ''i told you so'' brigade will be a right old pain in the bum!

And Gunn will still get the job full time.Crying [:''(]

if we stay up , its luck more than anything wiz , changes are blantantly obviously needed ,

i think gunn would do a good job , yet i cant see him being backed for who he wants to bring in .

wiz did you say you had football manager 2008 ?

Thankfully 24,950 Norwich fans don''t even know Wiz exists.[;)] As somebody pointed out further up the thread, this is an insignificant message board that many thousands of fans know nothing about.[:)]

Now it''s time to leave, wish the TEAM!! luck. [Y]

Who cares?

If we stay up it will be more of the same next year... if we go down however it would be a new start and this debacle would be quickly forgotten.

We need a new beginning with new ideas and a whole new look at team building. If anyone fancies another diabolical relegation scrap under Smith and Co. but with another mish mash of a team full of loan players and losers they are welcome.

Bring on League One and lets start to grow again from the ground up. When the club once again represents the City of Norwich and local area we have a chance.

If we escape today, it will be a travesty.  We have deserved relegation for the last two seasons on the grounds that we can''t field a first XI worthy of the name, and when we have put out a team they have been usually poorly organised and with low morale.The board, the shareholders, the managers, the players - ALL are accountable, NONE have been up to standard or even close.  I love my club and I love my team but my goodness I barely recognise it any more.  It is a husk of what it once was, a washed up farce of a club which needs root and branch reform if we are to ever be proud of the present again instead of relying on an increasingly glorious past.

The way I see it, if we win-

• the ''Percy Positives'' as they have been branded will flood the messageboard with messages of good cheer and a bit of hope for next year, then go out and celebrate in some way.
  • The ''I told you so'' mob will take no time in reminding everyone that although theyre just as happy as anyone else, next year we''re all going to die in a spectacular explosion of our own short-sightedness to the REAL problem before going out to celebrate

If we lose, however-

• The PP lot will post once or twice describing how very very saddened they are that something like this has happened
  • The ''I told you so'' mob will tell us so

But isnt that just the normal anyway?

No chance of staying up. i wouldn''t be surprised if Charlton won by 3 goals or more to be perfectly honest. Sorry, but I can''t let my heart rule my head today.