Sign in to follow this  
BOOM!!

Relegation Tears

No tears from here.Have cried once re.Norwich-that was when we lost the Play Off Final. But not today. I won''t be upset or sad, just angry. That makes it a bit easier I suppose to accept, but, like so many on here, relegation has just seemed so much an inevitability for so long, its just crossing the t''s and dotting the i''s today, confirmation of what has long been coming and accepted. If we had been safe all season and then, over the last 2-3 games it all went wrong and we were down, that would be different, but this has been coming for so long now.I can clutch at straws and think we might get out of it, but really, no, its not going to happen. What will be galling is my nightmare scenario, Barnsley lose and we''re 1-0 up, only for Charlton to equalise in stoppage time. That would be a bit hard to take. Oh God, thats not going to happen is it?

Get a grip for Christs sake.......

We deserve what we''ve got so take it like a man..... however should you be a Deliarite sissy boy then throw a tantrum and run away to Ipswich.

Tears my arse.

NO. In moments of extreme anguish, I tend to build up into a tremendous rage these days instead of crying, although obviously crying is a much better release. City''s relegation, if it happens, will not bring about any great change in my mood, simply because it has been a long time coming!

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Get a grip for Christs sake.......

We deserve what we''ve got so take it like a man..... however should you be a Deliarite sissy boy then throw a tantrum and run away to Ipswich.

Tears my arse.

[/quote]

If you need a shoulder to cry on....call for Mr Cluckcaster. Clearly you missed your chance to volunteer for the Samaritans mate.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I''ll be absolutely crushed but I won''t cry

I''ll either be near onions or have something in my eye [:D]
[/quote]

hahaha lol i probally wont but i will be sad but knowing tht it was gonna most likely happen i wnt cry ((hopefully [:S][yn] ))

CITY TILL I DIE!!!!!! [Y]