Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Who dreamt of todays outcome last night?!

I dreamt last night that Norwich would lose 3-1, and Barnsley win 1-0. And I always thought of myself as a positive thinker!

Lets hope this dream doesnt come true.

Did anyone else dream about todays matches last night, or this week? It must be playing on some minds!

[quote user="Largey"]

I dreamt last night that Norwich would lose 3-1, and Barnsley win 1-0. And I always thought of myself as a positive thinker!

Lets hope this dream doesnt come true.

Did anyone else dream about todays matches last night, or this week? It must be playing on some minds!

[/quote]

I dreamt I had a gorgeaous wife with big tits...but it ain''t gonna happen.

In a few years time it might be different howver.

I dreamt about it a couple of nights ago. We were drawing 0-0 and Barnsley were winning 3-1. Then again, Charlton played in wizard robes and they threw sticks that were on fire to move the ball on freekicks.

Strangely, I had some bizarre dream about Wet Sham. Their few remaining fans, in an almost empty stadium, were standing and chanting in the old Barclay stand, to the left hand side as I viewed it from the River End (In other words the Wet sham fans were standing in the home section). Very mysterious, I have no idea what that signifies!

Last night I stayed up to watch Night of the Living Dead on ITV2, so I dreamt of a bunch of brain-dead zombies wandering aimlessly around a field.Hang on a minute...

"Last night I stayed up to watch Night of the Living Dead on

ITV2, so I dreamt of a bunch of brain-dead zombies wandering aimlessly

around a field." - funnyI actually dreamt two nights ago that we won with a Doc last minute header, 2-1. Barnsley lost 1-0.I also dreamt that I was able to turn my own self-worth into physical matter and ate it with chips and brown sauce, so I wouldn''t read too much into it.