Sign in to follow this  
ACE

Good luck today everybody

Regardless of where you are watching or listening, good luck and don''t get to upset if the worst happens.And if we do go down or stay up, make a commitment in your head to do whatever you can to pressure the club for change - it''s time.

[quote user="Pastry"]Regardless of where you are watching or listening, good luck and don''t get to upset if the worst happens.

And if we do go down or stay up, make a commitment in your head to do whatever you can to pressure the club for change - it''s time.
[/quote]

So are you listening Delia & co. good luck and don''t get upset when we lose !

[quote user="Pastry"]Regardless of where you are watching or listening, good luck and don''t get to upset if the worst happens.And if we do go down or stay up, make a commitment in your head to do whatever you can to pressure the club for change - it''s time.[/quote]It''s like being in the room with Obama.

[quote user="crafty canary"]

Miracles do happen so why not for us today?

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!!

[/quote]

coz things never go our way

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Pastry"]Regardless of where you are watching or listening, good luck and don''t get to upset if the worst happens.And if we do go down or stay up, make a commitment in your head to do whatever you can to pressure the club for change - it''s time.[/quote]It''s like being in the room with Obama. [/quote]I wish Obama was our manager, but I''m not sure I''d want Gunny as US President (though he''d get elected just for his name alone).

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Pastry"]Regardless of where you are watching or listening, good luck and don''t get to upset if the worst happens.

And if we do go down or stay up, make a commitment in your head to do whatever you can to pressure the club for change - it''s time.
[/quote]

It''s like being in the room with Obama.

[/quote]

I wish Obama was our manager, but I''m not sure I''d want Gunny as US President (though he''d get elected just for his name alone).
[/quote]

hahahaha. Obama as a manger hmm...