Sign in to follow this  
jessyjelly

Hucks back if down???

i think hucks will come back if we go down. he has said 2 gunny that he will do his time for us again and i think he will want to help us out....

[quote user="jessyjelly"]

i think hucks will come back if we go down. he has said 2 gunny that he will do his time for us again and i think he will want to help us out....

[/quote]

Its now we need the help! Efffing Roeder!!

Hucks is not available untill November and by then we could be in more relegation trouble in league 1, god you can just see it now,Norwich big signing Former hero Huckerby returns,Doomy steps out of the shadows to tell us that the big signing shows how the club is moving forward!!!

speaking of roeder... check out the skysports charlton vs norwich preview.

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,19764,11065_3005583,00.html

haha :S

[quote user="nobrainz"]speaking of roeder... check out the skysports charlton vs norwich preview. http://www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,19764,11065_3005583,00.html haha :S[/quote]

Ha ha ha!! Roeder desperate for a win! Course he is, then he can start sleeping at night...

Love Hucks to bits but he''s 34 now and his return would be based on sentimental reasons, his game is based around pace and he''d already started losing that in his last season here. Hucks may return in a coaching capacity but I''d be very surprised if he plays for us again.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Love Hucks to bits but he''s 34 now and his return would be based on sentimental reasons, his game is based around pace and he''d already started losing that in his last season here. Hucks may return in a coaching capacity but I''d be very surprised if he plays for us again.[/quote]You are right in principle - I can''t see him lasting 90 minutes in League 1 - he got kicked enough in the Prem. But to come on in the last 20 minutes? He could change the game with just one run and the right pass into the box. You know, like what our Player of the Season has been doing al the time....

the money norwich blow on agents fees , could pay huckerbys contract early .. sonner he come back the better , first division wouldnt know what him them !!

and also i was at the players dinner on wednesday and i was sitting with neil adams and i asked neil do you think huckerby will be back playing for norwich and he said i doubt it as he is having trouble with his hip in america. but i would not be supprised if he did come back to coach.

[/quote]That''s like being kicked really hard in the balls, and then someone giving you a cup of sugary tea as consolation.

[/quote]

It''s time to wipe away any emotional connections with the past decade or so and get back to our roots. Huckerby wasn''t part of any "great era" at Carrow Road unless you count a Division Two title as anything to shout about. He is yesterdays man.

New start...new psyche.......

hes a decent player who should have never been let go ,

it would make sense to bring him back , someone who wants to play for this club , rather than players who cant get in thier own team and put us in the position we are in now.

i think hes just what we need , in the first division he really still would cut the mustard .

[quote user="singing canary"]

he was part of a winning championship team , who took us back to the division we have not been in for years ,

[/quote]

To be fair, the current squad of players are going to take us back to a division we have not been in for years...