Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

I wager 5 British Euros we'll pull off the fluke of the decade today

I''m up in the balcony room and guess what happened the two times this season I listened to the radio commentary in my balcony room?.... We won.

Unfortunately, on those respective dates, so did Barnsley.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Got your lucky ping pong balls with you for luck Shys? [:^)][/quote]And some Preparation "H" for your ''asteroids''? [:D] 

[quote user="shyster"]I''m up in the balcony room and guess what happened the two times this season I listened to the radio commentary in my balcony room?.... We won.

Unfortunately, on those respective dates, so did Barnsley.[/quote]I''m in Beaulaigh, draped on the chaise longue while Albert fetches me another dry martini.  I can hear the groundsman''s lawnmower through the french doors, which is causing me some consternation as it''s interfering with my personal satellite feed from the Valley, but we shall overcome.  In a moment, the maid will bring my lunch and if at half time it''s still rather tense, I''m sure she can help me out with that too.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Got your lucky ping pong balls with you for luck Shys? [:^)][/quote]

Funnily enough, Lapps, I was just reading the above when the missus walked in and caught me giving my knackers a right royal scratching - she said "Why are men so disgusting and what would you think of me if you saw me scratching my minge all over the place?" I replied "Too many loaded questions and is my Guinness in the fridge?" She told me to go f*ck myself - so now I''ve got to go down four flights of stairs to check the fridge.

Funny you should say that Shyster. I can set you up with a nice little stair lift. I happen to to know a doctor who will sign an incapacity slip and I have NHS friends who will sort out the rest. Won''t cost you a penny (except my fee of course).[;)][:^)]