Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

lee clarke ..

would you have him as manager ..

''I''ve nothing against Barnsley, but I have an association with Norwich, and while I would like to go back there, I''d rather it was in the Championship.''

quote lee clarke .

thoughts?

Top Top man! doing a great job for Huddersfield and would do a great job for us! We got a great deal worse when he left.

[quote user="mtv"]Top Top man! doing a great job for Huddersfield and would do a great job for us! We got a great deal worse when he left.[/quote]

I think roeder lost a lot when he left, shame reallly............. but gunn it will be. Unless we have investment!

[quote user="singing canary"]

would you have him as manager ..

''I''ve nothing against Barnsley, but I have an association with Norwich, and while I would like to go back there, I''d rather it was in the Championship.''

quote lee clarke .

thoughts?

[/quote]

i would have him as manger he obviosly likes norwich so we might as well have him

It''s Lee Clark, man is it so hard to show some respect and get people''s names right?

[quote user="singing canary"]

seems a strange quote to come out with , or is it me thinking that ?

i think he would be good for us , he was really well liked here ,

[/quote] Not really that strange, he''s just saying he would rather Huddersfield were promoted so the two teams get to play each other rather than because City have been relegated.

If it meant replacing Gunn, then I''m all for it. When does he start....? Forgot the board only ever appoints anyone who applies and not who they actually want!!

I just want to agree with all contributors.

I have met Lee Clark. he is a very impressive individual and i think those who saw him at an NCISA meeting (I think) would also agree.

If we could get him back here i really think we would go places but of course he would need a decent board to back him....Oh well!!

i send my deepest regrets for the e i shouldt have put on the end of his name ,

people spell my name wrong all the time hardly not respectfull , i think you being a bit over the top !!!

If we go down, Clark wouldn''t leave Huddersfield for us I''m afraid. They''re pretty stable, and likely to contend next season. The people I''d be looking at would be:

Boothroyd

Ince

Tilson

Gannon

Robins

Though of course the first two are highly unlikely to take the job barring new investment. You just know they''ll give it to Gunn regardless though... :(

i do think gunn would do a good job , as i said before this is roeders mess .

gunn has brought players in who could do the job , lee, gow , shacks.

too many changes over a  space of time , too many loan players , the damage as you rightly said has been over a period of time .

but a think as most norwich fans , we just feel helpless , im still really bothered what doncaster said in the paper, and directly underneath , was the headline relegation would cost us 7 million .

yet a two million injection in january for players would have more than likely saved us from this situation,

i think who ever ends up getting the job full time would not be backed , even when the obvious is clear to see .

its sad to see , when all of us, even fans of other clubs saying its a crying shame this club is in this state , but our own board dont see the wood for the trees .

what can you do apart from sit and watch , and hope things do change sooner rather than latter .

[quote user="ncfc90"]It''s Lee Clark, man is it so hard to show some respect and get people''s names right?[/quote]Totally right [Y]