Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Charlton 3 Charlatans 0

Spineless surrender.  I cannot speak.  I hope stuff''s getting said in the Carrow Road beam back that would make a sailor blush.  This is disgusting.

Absolute effing disgrace,fans are coming home already - perhaps they all should to let them have the embarressment of playing in front of no fans.

DELIA SMITH I don''t know how you can sleep at night after what you have turned this club into, if you really loved the club like you said you do then you would be giving this club away to someone who can push this club forwards!

"ARE YOU HAPPY DELIA!"

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Spineless surrender.  I cannot speak.  I hope stuff''s getting said in the Carrow Road beam back that would make a sailor blush.  This is disgusting.
[/quote]

Just when you think it can''t go any lower, the players manage to twist the knife one more time. This is even more depressing than the Fulham game. At least we genuinely believed that if we went down  at least we had a good chance of bouncing back, but now.......[8o|]

Yea, coz they reckon swine flu ain''t as bad as first thought.  This bunch of spineless muppets at the club, all the way from top to bottom, are worse than first thought.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''d rather have Swine Flu than listen to this sh*t Norwich are serving up.
[/quote]

I wish Delia Smith had swine flu. The big turd.

I said in a post in another thread earlier I could see Charlton winning by 3 goals.

The most gutless, spineless Norwich team I can remember, with a joke of a manager & an even bigger joke of an owner. Get lost Smith & take Gunn with you.

& next season the Hartlepools & Exeters of league 1 will see Norwich as a major scalp. Right now I''ll predict Norwich don''t finish any higher than 15th in league 1 next year.

Shame on them all.