Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Team News - Korey Smith starts

marshall otsemmboor shackell doherty lleijersmith russell clingan lappinmooney leesubs: carney, gow, cureton, mcdonald, nelson

Both Lappin and Smith will do a job I am sure. Shame about Bertrand though.

Why has Bertrand been dropped? Can''t see anything about him being injured anywhere.  If I was Korey Smith my pants would be well and truly papped right now...no pressure son

Regardless of how well Smith does, its a stupid risk to play a teenager for his debut in such a big game for the club. Similar to the boards stupid appointment of Gunn, but I hope it works out of course!

OTBC!

So many holes in that team selection - the prime one being lack of pace.

OK so if betrand is ill / sick  but everyone knows how poor shacks is at left back ffs.   Lappin if drury still injured is the natural left back.  

In midfield Smith, lappin CLingan and Russell.  Read that back to yourself again.  Can we win ANY game with that midfield???  Let alone the biggest one for 50 years?  Where is the pace, invention, tackling ability?   We HAD to score and show passion today?  That midfield is shocking.

Who has shown anything for us as an attacking force?  Gow is the one player and we drop him.

And now he blamer leier for the problems - its shackell that was being exploited why not take him off???   Why not realise we have to score 4 ffs and go three centre back,  take ots off and go 3-4-3.

While the board may have appointed him Gunn and his choices make you almost thing the available cash was long ago put on City to get relegated by the city board - its like he wants us to get relegated.

Such a shambolic shower of sh!te from the management.

And lee scores - yet more false hope from the charlatans in yellow.