Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Live Media Coverage - Radio/Stream links

Does anyone either have a stream link or a radio link please? I''m In Kent so can not receive radio norfolkDoes anyone know what radio 5 and sky''s plans are? I know sky are showing the promotion games but are theyre doing live score updates? thanks

as yet there are no live streams or radio links....i remember last year sky sports showed the important goals as they went in...so thats what i''m hoping for

Wel, I''m listening to R Norfolk for pre-match mumblings then will have to resort to 5Live for match updates. I''m in Austria but am using a UK mobile modem, so get a UK IP address.

i dnt think i want 2 listen 2 it , it will make me feel really tense like mondayys game (if u was there)

anyways i dnt think id get it here (peterborough)

we was gonna go 2 the game but we couldnt get tickets

has anyone else renewed their season tickets? i have 

CITY TILL I DIE!!!

You can listen to the radio norfolk coverage through Canaries World Live

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/sub/LiveCommentary

will have to pay though...

Im all set here in my living room with radio norfolk, sky sports, and laptop. Oh and a beer! Still feeling rough from staying up til 5.30 for the boxing!

im gonna be on the pc with the headphones in with some cherryade and probally fallin asleep from a sleepover or be really tense (probally both)

Well, am here in Graz, Austria getting Radio Norfolk commentry loud & clear through BBC iPlayer on my UK dongle. No Cannaries World subscription!! They must have waivered it for today.OTBC.

Thank you so much. I''ve been dancing round in my room with a shitty radio for 30 minutes trying to get bbc london and bbc kent....

Am listening to radio Norfolk loud and clear here in S France. Usually gets blocked 5 mins prior to kick off,so they must be waiving it today.

Pity about the score though......

[:D][quote user="canari francais"]

Am listening to radio Norfolk loud and clear here in S France. Usually gets blocked 5 mins prior to kick off,so they must be waiving it today.

Pity about the score though......

[/quote]

Shhhhhhhhhhh....!

Me too.

Shhhhhhhhh....!

OTBC

Well, I''d heard enough anyway. All over bar the shouting.Will just get updates on 5Live.

Why do they block it at half time? I was looking forward to hearing the views of our fans watching at CR