Sign in to follow this  
Lord Flashheart

Open Day Protest

[quote user="Croft Has Fcuked Up A Cross Again"]When is it?[/quote]Tomorrow. It''s bound to have plenty of media coverage, particularly if someone tips them off. Well?

No point, the board will appoint Gunn this week and we are all in for another season of scrapping against relegation in Div 1. Get rid of Gunn,Butterworth,Crook, that useless scottish twat of a goalkeeper, doherty, or donkey, russell talks a good game but is shite, and as for Alan lee wanting to stay here, your having a laugh, he wants to stay here cos its soooooo cushy!!!!! he''s not really done much since he''s been here!!!! WE ARE A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!

think it''s tomorrow at 1.30

the way i''m feeling right now, i could happily go down there and start smashing the place up

[quote user="Spineless Fooks."]I''m really up for this. Let''s do something official.[/quote]I''m sh*te at organising this sort of thing but if enough people are up for it then start making plans. [Y]

Today''s the opportunity, you''ve got 1000 city fans inside the ground already who will be feeling as angry as we are.  Tomorrow''s for sadness and resignation.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Today''s the opportunity, you''ve got 1000 city fans inside the ground already who will be feeling as angry as we are.  Tomorrow''s for sadness and resignation.[/quote]I''m with Mr Chops. A spontanious gathering is better. Open day will be filled with people taking there kids not protestors.