Sign in to follow this  
Albyella

Those at the Beamback.....

Have you left yet?...did you leave a little message on your way out?.....we desreve more than this s**t

I hope the people at Carrow Road today watching the beam back are going to protest after the match and chant "Sack the board" - ITS AN UTTER DISGRACE!!!!!!!!! ............ Oh and if they give the job to Gunn next season then i wont be going, he''s is clueless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone know a mate there that they can ring to find out? If there''s a demo going on then I''ll set off for the ground.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]anyone know a mate there that they can ring to find out? If there''s a demo going on then I''ll set off for the ground.[/quote]

unfornately most of our fans will be wearing wigs and still singing delias barmy army at carrow road while watching the tv.

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]anyone know a mate there that they can ring to find out? If there''s a demo going on then I''ll set off for the ground.[/quote]

unfornately most of our fans will be wearing wigs and still singing delias barmy army at carrow road while watching the tv.

[/quote]

unfortunately you are probably right.

OH YES - The happy clappy lot will be there sipping there cup of tea, going "jolly good show, we are playing wonderful Charlton, it was always going to be hard, oh look another slice of delia''s home made cake, lovely, .... oh what a nice day out this is, dont worry about being relegated, we have still got delia ... oh aren''t we lucky, after all she has put about 11 million into this club in 10 years"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FU*K OFF DELIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left after half an hour, our players (well most of them aren''t even our players!) completely bottled today, I don''t want to stand in a loung watching them crumble against a team who obviously wanted it more than they did.