Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Disgraceful

Totally agree, I am disgusted that these players cannot even put the effort in for one game after messing up the rest of the season. Pitiful and pathetic.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Now watch Gunn get the job.[/quote]We''re even more spineless than when Roeder lost the job.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Now watch Gunn get the job.[/quote]If he does it makes this club even more of a joke. Players that dont care a manager that has no clue and a bored that have no money.

grr it makes me so angry.... supposed to be having a good weeend at truckfest...... but could not resist getting internet on to listen... wish i had not now!!!! waknres

[quote user="Croft Has Fcuked Up A Cross Again"]Agreed. Fuck Off board, players, management.[/quote]bet you wish Croft was playing :P

Didn''t really expect any different tbh, our so called players are not good enough. The whole club is rotten to the core, 3000 fans paid their hard earned money and yet again the players can''t be bothered to turn up. Absolutely bloody disgraceful. And just as I type this we concede a third, what a complete load of tosspots they are.

A disgrace........How much do these tw**s earn? The way I am feeling none of them should be allowed anywhere near the club again.Why do Norwich City Fc have no fight? [:@]

The whole damn lot are a spineless bunch of useless idiots, the only thing connected to Norwich City that has been deserving of any praise in the last few seasons has been us poor sods that pay for the upkeep of the useless tw**s in charge and on the pitch.3,000 supporters again turned over by the idiots running the club. And as for the horsehit that idiot Doncaster spouted out in the press before the game using the positive outlook proves why we should fit a revolving door to Carrow Road and bin the lot of them.I have followed this club for 40 years and never seen such an absolute shower of sh*t in all that time. No-one is worth keeping form Deila down.A sad, sad day

Yeah but you watch all those twats being in Mercy nightclub in the forthcoming weeks, with there "Look at me im a pro footballer" attitude - they are all wan*ers!!!! If i saw one out i''d just laugh at them, i could have tried harder than them today!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Now watch Gunn get the job.
[/quote]

We''re even more spineless than when Roeder lost the job.
[/quote]

Fully agree 100% - we would NOT be in this position had we kept Roeder, of that I am certain.