Sign in to follow this  
YoungCanary

Who will stay and who will go?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"]At the moment who gives a flying fcuk[/quote][Y][/quote][Y]All of them should give up this ridiulous dream of professional football and get jobs better suited to their ability

Leave -

All The Loans (Lee Stay)

Clingan

Russell

Croft

Marshall

Team For Next Year:

Rudd

Lappin, Doherty, Stefanovic, Otsemobor

?????, Pattison, ?????????, Smith

Lee, McDonald

Mcdonald can stay and young players like Korey Smith. The rest can leave for all I care. Play a bunch of under 20''s next season. They can''t be worse than these clowns.

they should all be made to stay on league 1 money, and get us out of the mess they got us into!

i dont know how any of them can think their worth any more!!

their all w@nkers!!

[quote user="Spineless Fooks."]Leave - All The Loans (Lee Stay) Clingan Russell Croft Marshall Team For Next Year: Rudd Lappin, Doherty, Stefanovic, Otsemobor ?????, Pattison, ?????????, Smith Lee, McDonald[/quote]

Oh I can''t wait to watch that team, I hear ???????? did superbly in the Azerbaijan 2nd Division.  Sad thing is you''re right, we''ll have to sell all our decent players (or just boot them out like Fotheringham) to cover the finances, and who''s going to want to come and play in a club that is in a downward spiral with no end in sight?  We''re not even gonna be able to get a decent manager in so will have to stick with Gunn.  Eurgh, the whole day is leaving a sick taste in my mouth (or is that the cigarrettes now that the stress has made me start again?)

Losing £8m by being relegated this is the best team we can hope for:

Rudd

Spillane - Doc - Dejan - Drury

Smith - Adeyemi - Russell - Lappin

Lee - Cody

Subs: Cureton, Martin, Lathrope, Daley, Renton

Oh I don''t care...............

I hope they all go.. the lot f tthem.. they arenty Championship players.. anyone who says they are is wrong as these players have taken us down...

i hope none of them ever play professionally again!

jas :)

NCFC FANS, PLEASE PLEASE GET THIS JOKE OF A BOARD OUT OF YOUR CLUB INCLUDING THAT ABSOLUTE NODDY CEO. THEY HAVE NO IDEA AND CAN''T EVEN LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES. AWFUL, DISGRACE, EMBARRASSMENT.  

Jas, If we had a team full of Clingan''s, Doc''s, Lee''s and Russell''s we''ve put up one hell of fight. It''s the other Sh1te that''s cost us.