Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

OUTSIDE THE GROUND AT THE FINAL WHISTLE?

I''m 30 minutes away.  Who''s for meeting up and letting some people know exactly what we think?  The beamback means people will be in.  Come on, let''s do it.  LET''S DO SOMETHING AT LEAST.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m 30 minutes away.  Who''s for meeting up and letting some people know exactly what we think?  The beamback means people will be in.  Come on, let''s do it.  LET''S DO SOMETHING AT LEAST.[/quote]I suggest elswhere that doing it tomorrow at the Open Day would be better. Any thoughts?

Suggest the Jarrold Stand "The Business" would be where the beamback is being held.  Trying to find out from friends who are there.

Unfortunately I am 3 hours away, you''d have all gone by the time I got there but good luck to all that go - any closer and I''d be there. 

For me it is not really the relegation - we had to be pretty-much resigned to it after Reading, it is that the whole thing is just turning into a farce and the disgusting display in a match that matters, yet again, is just the icing on the cake.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m 30 minutes away.  Who''s for meeting up and letting some people know exactly what we think?  The beamback means people will be in.  Come on, let''s do it.  LET''S DO SOMETHING AT LEAST.
[/quote]

I suggest elswhere that doing it tomorrow at the Open Day would be better. Any thoughts?
[/quote]

let me guess they will cancel it......

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Suggest the Jarrold Stand "The Business" would be where the beamback is being held.  Trying to find out from friends who are there.
[/quote]

Had forgotten about the beam-back. 

Those at the club will now be regretting the decision to do that big-time as there''s 1,000+ hugely disgruntled supporters there already.  I''m pretty sure that 99.9% of them will be ready to join any demo.

If I was in Norwich for the weekend I would go down to the stadium, atleast that way I could let some of the anger out that is boiled up inside me!!!

Alot of the people at the beam back must surely be up for it?

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

If I was in Norwich for the weekend I would go down to the stadium, atleast that way I could let some of the anger out that is boiled up inside me!!!

Alot of the people at the beam back must surely be up for it?

[/quote]

I''m too far away to be there, but I wish you all the best. I never thought we''d be marching on the ground again after Chase, but the gutless capitulation going on in South London is likely to tip even the most middle of the road fan into militant mode.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m 30 minutes away.  Who''s for meeting up and letting some people know exactly what we think?  The beamback means people will be in.  Come on, let''s do it.  LET''S DO SOMETHING AT LEAST.[/quote]I suggest elswhere that doing it tomorrow at the Open Day would be better. Any thoughts?[/quote]My thoughts are that tomorrow is a day too late.  This is already a season too late.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m 30 minutes away.  Who''s for meeting up and letting some people know exactly what we think?  The beamback means people will be in.  Come on, let''s do it.  LET''S DO SOMETHING AT LEAST.
[/quote]

I suggest elswhere that doing it tomorrow at the Open Day would be better. Any thoughts?
[/quote]

My thoughts are that tomorrow is a day too late.  This is already a season too late.
[/quote]

are you definatley going Mr C? phone someone at the beam back and get them to spread the word.

jas :)

just posted this as a new thread.....

everyone but some flowers and tie them to the norwich city gates at the top of carrow road. mine will say R.I.P.

our club has died and i need to mourn....who is with me? i will happilly stand there and mourn with you.

see you there???

...you have something there, glove1 - IMO it would be far more effective to have a moment''s silence/the equivalent to a ''wake'' rather than people chanting and looking ''threatening'' (ie if the media so chose, it would tell us all they were hooligans rather than people who are quite reasonably peed off).

[quote user="glove1"]

just posted this as a new thread.....

everyone but some flowers and tie them to the norwich city gates at the top of carrow road. mine will say R.I.P.

our club has died and i need to mourn....who is with me? i will happilly stand there and mourn with you.

see you there???

[/quote]Should do this tomorrow as part of the "open day".  Great idea.  Lay the flowers on the pitch.