Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

newcastle

who knows really, they are a different team now than they were a while ago.  They still have Kulivet.. should be a good game..

Got to get ready for the long trip.....

What chance? All I can say is that at least we made the second round this year!

We should rest our better players to make sure they are fit for Monday.

I particularly like the idea of a central pairing for tonight only of Docherty and Shackell - that way if Charltons injury continues to Monday the best performer tonite makes the starting line up. There wont be many sterner tests than facing Bellamy & Kluivert who both have something to prove...

OTBC

i know who we should be worring about and will probably definitely get a run out - a certain D Ambrose. What with Bent''s antics on Saturday, that ex binner jinx is sure to strike. Go and get some money on down the bookies - then at least some good will come from it!

I think Worthy should give fringe players a run out to see how good they are in a competative match and also rest crucial players like Huckerby and Green who we cannot aford to be injured. ie play Doherty, Ward, Shackel,Mulryne, Jarvis, Safri, Brennan Mcviegh and Henderson.

Quite right stella - my mistake. Still only one win in who knows how many seasons which I suspect will continue tonight.Shock results do happen but not too frequently so I would rather ''save'' ours for Monday...OTBC

whilst we are struggling to find decent form across 90 minutes in the league, I don''t see the point of changing lots of players.  What we need is consistancy and to use this game with a positive attitude and try all out attacking by leaving Hux on the wing and introducing Bentley or Mullers in place of Holt.

Green

Edd     Doc    Flem   Drury

Helveg    Mullers   Francis  Hux

Jonson   Svenson

[quote]Zippersleftfoot - don''t play us down !!! We''re in the 3rd round tonight - not the second, I doubt we''ve made it this far since 1985!!![/quote]

don`t any of you remember the season after relegation, we made the quarter`s and went out away at brum... as for tonight, i don`t think it matters what team they or us put out, i just can`t see us going through.....