Sign in to follow this  
Shucks

We're going to do it!

Just spoke to my mate at the Plymouth game. Barnslay are looking dodgy and I reckon we can still pull this around. Have faith!

[quote user="Shucks"]Just spoke to my mate at the Plymouth game. Barnslay are looking dodgy and I reckon we can still pull this around. Have faith!
[/quote]

you sir, are a prat.

jas :)

[quote user="Spineless Fooks."]Bugger off binner.[/quote]You''re the sort of fan that disappears when things look dodgy. I was like you once, but David Icke helped me see my limitation. Hope, faith and celebration is always a possibility. Its only if we stick together that we will turn this around. Positivity is everything

[quote user="Spineless Fooks."]If you aren''t a binner I admire your optimism I really do.

I usually believe, but not this time...[/quote]Every snip of pessimism snaps the misery scissors. I know you do not know what you''re doing, but you''re increasing the likelihood of oblivion. We might as well unleash the lizard people on our kinfolk

[quote user="Shucks"][quote user="Spineless Fooks."]If you aren''t a binner I admire your optimism I really do. I usually believe, but not this time...[/quote]
Every snip of pessimism snaps the misery scissors. I know you do not know what you''re doing, but you''re increasing the likelihood of oblivion. We might as well unleash the lizard people on our kinfolk
[/quote]

What are you bloody talking about?

You carry on having faith then if you can''t see we''re 4-2 down, with about 20 mins left and Barnsley are still winning (remember they only need a draw - so thats 2 goals Plymouth need). I personally think you''re winding us up anyway so what do I care

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]What are you bloody talking about?[/quote]Its an interesting one I suppose. Here I am demanding homogeneity, whilst you''re suggesting heterogeneity and therefore confusion. No need to be confused. Its a simple scales in which we serve, with you and your ilk tipping it towards unsinkable unthinkability

[quote user="Spineless Fooks."]We ain''t now, it''s officially over.[/quote]That''s your fault that is. Lizard people foot soldiering...

I still think we''re going to do it even though the final whistle is gone, I just have a feeling. [:|]