Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

And at the final whistle...

Only Alan Lee and David Marshall walk over to the fans to applaud them!  Gunn had to send the rest of the buggers over as they tried to slip away down the tunnel.  How do you like that?  Bastards.  No guts at all.

Hope we can keep hold of Lee, he''s at least given us alot unlike the rest of the so called footballers

[quote user="Lambo"]Hope we can keep hold of Lee, he''s at least given us alot unlike the rest of the so called footballers[/quote]

I really don''t want any of the players who played for us today bar Korey Smith or McDonald to play for us again. They are gutless. Alan Lee only wants to come here as it''ll fit his cosy little arrangement living with his gf on the suffolk / Essex border. Once he''s here on a long contract he''ll go missing like so many of our current squad do on a regular basis.

I want Lee, Clingan, Doc, Stefanovic and Hoolahan to stay. The rest can F right off!

If I caught a shirt, I''d throw it back.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Only Alan Lee and David Marshall walk over to the fans to applaud them!  Gunn had to send the rest of the buggers over as they tried to slip away down the tunnel.  How do you like that?  Bastards.  No guts at all.
[/quote]

omg i thought they were gonna support the fans no matter wht!

gd on marshall and lee

CITY TILL I DIE!

This season was a complete disaster. We need to regroup and try 2 keep as many players as possible. I think that if we truly believe next season we can do something then we will. The fans have to actually think that we can get the points. And it will be nice to be on the other side of the table next season.

I cannot believe that the so called fans (idiots) who applauded the players off at the end. The shower who took the field today all need SACKING,along with Doncaster ,Gunn and company.

[quote user="Spineless Fooks."]I want Lee, Clingan, Doc, Stefanovic and Hoolahan to stay. The rest can F right off! If I caught a shirt, I''d throw it back.[/quote]

I wish it was my birthday every day. It will never happen. Maybe we will keep Doc.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Only Alan Lee and David Marshall walk over to the fans to applaud them!  Gunn had to send the rest of the buggers over as they tried to slip away down the tunnel.  How do you like that?  Bastards.  No guts at all.
[/quote]

Half of them wont ever play for the club again. Why would they bother to applaud us?